Where is V Tech?

2»

Comments

• 4kicks
    4kicks Posts: 549
    non. its very passe to apply accents to the Anglicized versions of foreign words. You´ll be making me write Majorca as Mallorca in a minute. Oh wait, never mind.
    Fitter....healthier....more productive.....
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    I thought this was a forum for adults?

Wot-evvva!
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • I thought this was a forum for adults?

talk_to_da_hand.jpg
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    I thought this was a forum for adults?

Wot-evvva!
    You tell 'em T47 :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • mamba80
    mamba80 Posts: 5,032
    anyone reading this thread, will be able to see why, just maybe, he has taken a rest or can no longer be bothered with this form of on line bullying, which is what he gets when ever he posts.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    mamba80 wrote:
    anyone reading this thread, will be able to see why, just maybe, he has taken a rest or can no longer be bothered with this form of on line bullying, which is what he gets when ever he posts.

This is the inter web. Talk incessant bollox and there is always someone who will call you out.
    I'm sure we've all been caught out, I know I have. It's the nature of your response when caught out which governs how the thread then continues.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    MattC59 wrote:
    This is the inter web. Talk incessant bollox and there is always someone who will call you out.

Stop talking shite, you pr1ck.
  • HMMM VTECH DISAPPEARS I MAKE A BRIEF RETURN....
This discussion has been closed.