Rich food

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    foie gras is despicable but it is one of the nicest things ive ever put in my mouth.

had to try it once when it was in on the menu in a las vegas restuarent i was in, so thats probably makes me doubly dispicable to most of you lot!

Triply despicable is where tf have you been TPM?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    foie gras is despicable but it is one of the nicest things ive ever put in my mouth.

had to try it once when it was in on the menu in a las vegas restuarent i was in, so thats probably makes me doubly dispicable to most of you lot!

Triply despicable is where tf have you been TPM?

He's been in Las Vegas eating the innards of bloated wild fowl :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • no, i havent been to that fair city in over a year unfortunately. m8s cant afford it or get a pass to go, and i have no interest in going with TOH and its too early with her anyway, so may have to sneak a secret weekend on the end of when im visiting friends over there on my own, to satisfy by lust for gizzards...(and massive gambling/neon light problem!)

i wont be here for long, once i have my summer tyre recommendation from a proper cyclist (grill maybe) im off again. i can occasionally be found on cricinfo's live county blog if nothing much going on at work during the day and essex are playing, if anyone here ever needs me for sage advise.
  • pinno
    Michelin Pro3's. Good slicks, plenty of grip and cheaper than the latest that are only different in name and packaging and you can get them in the knock down dept., so now you can go and there's nothing stopping you.
  • Michelin Pro3's. Good slicks, plenty of grip and cheaper than the latest that are only different in name and packaging and you can get them in the knock down dept., so now you can go and there's nothing stopping you.

read my post in RG, i'm going all vtech and cost is no option on these. (is he still here??)

i can go better than pro 3's i think in grip terms.

and i said proper cyclist..., not some bb swamp dweller posting drivel. so no bally, arran, paddy conn, bad penny, etc etc. or me i suppose! is bad penny back yet?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Michelin Pro3's. Good slicks, plenty of grip and cheaper than the latest that are only different in name and packaging and you can get them in the knock down dept., so now you can go and there's nothing stopping you.

read my post in RG, i'm going all vtech and cost is no option on these. (is he still here??)

and i said proper cyclist..., not some bb swamp dweller posting drivel. so no bally, arran, paddy conn, bad penny, etc etc. or me i suppose! is bad penny back yet?

I'm cut to the quick. :cry:
  • Ballysmate wrote:

just like mich pro 3's!

terrible joke
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Ballysmate wrote:

just like mich pro 3's!

terrible joke

Yes it was. You won't be missed. :P
  • pinno
    I resent that comment PMT, sorry TPM. I'd rather be a happy BB swamp dwelling driveller than a purified rotten liver consuming yankee shagger.
  • florerider
    florerider Posts: 1,112
    The French are an inch away (sorry 24.5mm) from banning the practice. Thank f*ck.

24.5mm - you've been shortchanged again. Either that or you add a bit on to the true measure in good internet fashion.
  • pinno
    florerider wrote:
    The French are an inch away (sorry 24.5mm) from banning the practice. Thank f*ck.

24.5mm - you've been shortchanged again. Either that or you add a bit on to the true measure in good internet fashion.

There's always one pedantic fecker...

Swapped the 4 and the 5 around. What's 9mm between friends, if you see what I mean?
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232
    *25.4mm

Unless of course you're assuming they're ever so slightly closer than an inch.
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • homers_double
    homers_double Posts: 8,232

Swapped the 4 and the 5 around. What's 9mm between friends, if you see what I mean?

It's 0.9mm actally, not 9mm!
    Advocate of disc brakes.
  • I resent that comment PMT, sorry TPM. I'd rather be a happy BB swamp dwelling driveller than a purified rotten liver consuming yankee shagger.

turn it up pina. just doing my bit for the special relationship - some one has to. And only 2 yankees, and one had relatives in ipswich so she didnt really count, didnt count the toes either.

coincidentally both in manhattan but 8 years (i was 20 and then 28) and many miles apart...manhattan island and latterly manhattan beach.

this should really be in BB but i assume i have been banned and you cat herding failed

o and the liver wasnt rotten it was delich!
  • pinno

It's 0.9mm actally, not 9mm!

Ho hum, I stand corrected on the internet. It's been a long week.