Bike Fit Service around Hampshire?

Donkeywings
Donkeywings Posts: 79
Hi
Can anyone recommend a good bike-fit service around Basingstoke/Hampshire/Reading? A couple of years into riding and my back is still in agony after anything 50+ miles. I guess something is up with my setup. I can pay for it out of the potential savings in ibuprofen!
cheers
Trek Madone 3.1 Carbon 2012 Road
Sunn Kern S1 2011 MTB
"Mellow Johnny's" water bottle from Lance's shop in Austin

Comments

• okgo
    okgo Posts: 4,368
    Pedalheaven in fleet come recommended.
    Blog on my first and now second season of proper riding/racing - www.firstseasonracing.com
  • nawty
    nawty Posts: 225
    I can recommend Garth at Vankru in Southampton, I was very happy with my setup after a visit.
    Cannondale CAAD 10 Ultegra
    Kinesis Racelight Tiagra
  • curto80
    curto80 Posts: 314
    +1 for Pedal Heaven in Fleet. Ask for James. Getting fitted properly was the best money I've spent on cycling.
    Rose Xlite Team 3100 Di2
    Kinesis Tripster ATR
    Orro Oxygen
  • topcattim
    topcattim Posts: 766
    I can recommend The Bike Whisperer in Newbury if you are up that end of Hampshire. I went there some years ago when I had niggling knee, neck and elbow pain, and the fit took the pain away. I went back earlier this season, when I had some related knee pain after changing shoes and cleats, and again the fit took the pain away. Costly in terms of time and money, but well worth it in my view.
  • andyeb
    andyeb Posts: 407
    I would personally recommend David at WyndyMilla, in Seale, near Farnham. They don't use all the high-tech gear there, but I think an experienced pair of eyes/hands is worth more in this game.