Shocking Fillies at Aintree

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited April 2014 in The bottom bracket
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,252
    Daily Fail added to 'bloke' in a lace body suit mean I'm out, no clicky for me.
  • arran77
    Go on, you know you want to :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    If you won't go to the pic's I'll bring the pic's to you :wink:

2lmnb42.jpg

6qfghd.jpg

wk4ro.jpg

:lol:

seanoconn
  • veronese68
    Aaaaargh!!!! :shock: That lot could give a chap nightmares.
    The old boiler thread is over there :arrow:
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Out of all those photos I saw 2 who looked good and I'm not overly fussy! Whatever happened to the law of averages?
  • lostboysaint
    lostboysaint Posts: 4,250
    You do know where Aintree is don't you?
    Trail fun - Transition Bandit
    Road - Wilier Izoard Centaur/Cube Agree C62 Disc
    Allround - Cotic Solaris
  • veronese68
    Pross, I guess by all you don't mean all 3 pictured above. If you think 2 of them look good you're standards are a considerable distance below "not overly fussy".
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    Oil! Those are someone's daughter/mothers/sisters/livestock your mocking!

I'm sure vetch will be along in a moment once again to defend these prime examples of the lifestyles of the rich and vulgar :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    There's a bit of a mistake in that as some of the pictures are from Hookers Day.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    The horses are better looking than the women.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Colinthecop
    Colinthecop Posts: 996

I could hazard a guess....

998958_10203562700245601_333479731_n.jpg
  • random man
    random man Posts: 1,518
    What a bloody mess! :roll:
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228

She'll have to miss the last race.
  • arran77

She's probably in it judging by some of the pics in the mail article :wink:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,217
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Pross, I guess by all you don't mean all 3 pictured above. If you think 2 of them look good you're standards are a considerable distance below "not overly fussy".

I'd better clarify I meant in the full article. There was one in there who showed how to do class and elegance, I'm assuming she was visiting Liverpool for the first time!
  • arran77
    Pross wrote:
    Veronese68 wrote:

I'd better clarify I meant in the full article. There was one in there who showed how to do class and elegance, I'm assuming she was visiting Liverpool for the first time!

:lol:

The articles changed since I first posted it up, it's even better now with all of the 'after' pictures as well.

I'm guessing it was this young lady that caught your eye then Pross :wink:

image.jpg

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,164
    Reminds me of a comic I used to read...

Viz-Comic-Fat-Slags-001.jpg
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    F*cking awful!

it's like the who's who of the white trash awards.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • Stevo_666
    The upper crust of Liverpool society. Makes Middlesbrough look reet classy :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    The upper crust of Liverpool society. Makes Middlesbrough look reet classy :lol:

Dream on ;)
  • Stevo_666
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Dream on ;)
    Says the man who lives near Telford :wink:
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Dream on ;)
    Says the man who lives near Telford :wink:

and urm Stoke :lol:
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Looks like a lot of fun then...
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    arran77 wrote:

She's probably in it judging by some of the pics in the mail article :wink:

Crime against fashion perhaps...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Skirt and a pulse...that's about it really.

If you were slightly interested in this particular species and you happened to be at Aintree on this day (I cannot comprehend why you would want to be), how many STD's do you think you could contract between the races?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666

If you were slightly interested in this particular species and you happened to be at Aintree on this day (I cannot comprehend why you would want to be), how many STD's do you think you could contract between the races?
    Probably all of them. It'd be the VD equivalent of matthew h being locked in an off-license.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Probably all of them. It'd be the VD equivalent of matthew h being locked in an off-license.

The difference being, once the off license had been emptied, mh would have a hangover that may last a few days.
    At Aintree, the following clinic appts. would last for years and may involve the amputation of a member.

FTR: I was going to suggest GT Arrowhead's mum for endurance athletes but the thread is in Cake Stop.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

The difference being, once the off license had been emptied, mh would have a hangover that may last a few days.
    At Aintree, the following clinic appts. would last for years and may involve the amputation of a member.

FTR: I was going to suggest GT Arrowhead's mum for endurance athletes but the thread is in Cake Stop.
    Yup, you'd get a big red ring round the base of your todger but it wouldn't be Boots No.17 and that's for sure.
  • motogull
    motogull Posts: 325
    Good grief. The conventional meaning of lady seems to be lost on many there.
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,433
    we're doomed, doomed
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny