Lifestyles of the poor and chips on both shoulders

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,505
    Slowmart wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    nathancom wrote:
    I bet he takes a train back just for a chicken parmo supper and a can of super.
    You have no idea do you. I take the National Express.

I hear you lot up north are so hard up for cash that taxi drivers have a phrase "gash for cash" and one wonders if National Express take this payment method?
    It only works for half the population - I find cash works better for me. Though it does then leave me a bit short if I need to buy some cans for the journey.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • johnfinch wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    This one's for the bitter losers, lefties and idle twunts :wink:

You say that like they are three separate categories.

Yeah, if only the likes of Einstein, Peter Higgs or Richard Dawkins hadn't been such bitter, idle, loser lefties, they could have achieved as much as you. :lol::lol::lol:

Without a doubt, they are three very clever chappies, but none of them know how to fly a paraglider.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Madame guillotine awaits... Allons enfants de la Patrie, le jour de gloire est arrive..
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    Stevo's day of glory will be when he becomes president of the Republic of Great Britain after the biggest personal ideological turnaround known to England.

'Stevo Napoleon the 4th of the Republic of Great Britain'. Rings nicely, doesn't it?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo's day of glory will be when he becomes president of the Republic of Great Britain after the biggest personal ideological turnaround known to England.

'Stevo Napoleon the 4th of the Republic of Great Britain'. Rings nicely, doesn't it?
    Yep. And you'd better hope Scotland is independent by then :twisted:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Stevo 666 wrote:

If we weren't already we be soon after.
  • Stevo_666
    nathancom wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

If we weren't already we be soon after.
    Only after 2 things happen:
    1. Taking the p1ss out of Pinno is made a part of the constitution
    2. The oil runs out.

After that, it's all yours.
  • Mikey23
    Just popped in to give a few words of comfort to the poor and marginalised...

Chin up chaps
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,480
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Chins up chaps
    . It's well known among daily fail reader all unemployed and disability claimants chose not to work and would rather stay at home and watch sky and drink special brew.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Mikey23 wrote:

Chin up chaps

Is this a sleight at those chinless wonders?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Slowmart wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Chins up chaps
    . It's well known among daily fail reader all unemployed and disability claimants chose not to work and would rather stay at home and watch sky and drink special brew.

Special Brew that's so rough...
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    Slowmart wrote:
    It's well known among daily fail reader all unemployed and disability claimants chose not to work and would rather stay at home and watch sky and drink special brew.

Unless the sun is shining and then they sit outside pubs in shorts and vests ( the actual temperature is irrelevant just so long as the sun is out!), taunting the working classes.
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,347
    RideOnTime wrote:
    Slowmart wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Chins up chaps

Special Brew that's so rough...

Well.. Spesh brew is much better because it is in an Aluminium can. You see, in this toodling town, there are a lot of Alcoholics but there is a shortage of quality alcoholics. If they all drank special brew, I would be a lot better off.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Nowt here for 2 days, probably still comatose...