The shriveled wiener

2»

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    So where in my ride do I need to start thinking about team wiggle Honda and is it likely to improve my performance?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Mikey23 wrote:
    So where in my ride do I need to start thinking about team wiggle Honda and is it likely to improve my performance?

Mikey with your track record I'd be keeping my thoughts firmly on cycling if I were you and not distracting yourself with thoughts of Lycra clad women :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Pross
    Pross Posts: 40,582
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I see Sean hasn't posted on this thread. I assume shriveling isn't a problem for him at the moment. :wink:
    I'm being kept in a cosy warm place most of the time so no shrinkage :D Thanks for thinking of me :D

Don't let the Daily Mail find out they're wasting tax payer's money on heating prison cells (especially those in the category 1 block)!
  • Mikey23
    @a77... You're probably right... Wouldn't want anything else to break as it hits the deck
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    Pross wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I see Sean hasn't posted on this thread. I assume shriveling isn't a problem for him at the moment. :wink:
    I'm being kept in a cosy warm place most of the time so no shrinkage :D Thanks for thinking of me :D

Don't let the Daily Mail find out they're wasting tax payer's money on heating prison cells (especially those in the category 1 block)!
    They might be more concerned about my ability to roam the Internet!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    So the padding is there for thermal efficiency then?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,358
    Mikey23 wrote:
    So the padding is there for thermal efficiency then?

Yep, padded cells keep you very warm and he has the added novelty of bouncing off the walls with Belinda, providing they let him have Belinda in with him.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Smug twunt. You've changed :wink:
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,415
    jordan_217 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Nope. I was always a smug twunt, but now with good reason :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • jordan_217
    jordan_217 Posts: 2,580
    seanoconn wrote:
    jordan_217 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Nope. I was always a smug twunt, but now with good reason :D

Fair one. I admire that. Though, my Missues isn't allowed to drop my youngest off at nursery whilst you're on the loose. :D
    “Training is like fighting with a gorilla. You don’t stop when you’re tired. You stop when the gorilla is tired.”
  • Mikey23
    I think this really should be the name of a pub...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,358
    Mikey23 wrote:
    I think this really should be the name of a pub...

..or variations on a theme:

The Chipolata and Hazelnuts

The Stump and Prunes...?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!