Dude, where's my plane?

2»

Comments

• Graham. wrote:
    A pilot's thoughts and an interesting read.

http://www.wired.com/autopia/2014/03/mh ... ical-fire/

Good post. Got me agreeing.

This is pretty much what I posted earlier :wink:
  • tgotb
    tgotb Posts: 4,714
    And indeed, pretty much what Gingaman posted to this thread before you 8)
    Pannier, 120rpm.
  • TGOTB wrote:
    And indeed, pretty much what Gingaman posted to this thread before you 8)

Bugger!! :lol:
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    rubertoe wrote:
    Has Tara Reid been spotted since the plane went down?
    Who???
    rubertoe wrote:
    If not then it was clearly brought down by a sharknado. If she has been spotted then its still aliens.
    What???!!!

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • rubertoe
    rubertoe Posts: 3,994
    Dude, really?

MV5BOTE2OTk4MTQzNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwODUxOTM3OQ@@._V1_SY317_CR6,0,214,317_.jpg
    "If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got."

PX Kaffenback 2 = Work Horse
    B-Twin Alur 700 = Sundays and Hills
  • LiveGiantly
    LiveGiantly Posts: 348
    Human Sacrifice..!!

Telling me a big plane with so many trackers/responders/GPSs etc can go missing in this technological big brother day and age, GET outta here!!

Their government is not letting on....
    I ride with God on my mind and power in my thighs....WOE betide you!
    I know I'm not the fastest rider on earth BUT I KNOW I AM NOT the slowest!!!
    If you Jump Red Lights in order to stay ahead you are a DISGRACE!!
  • tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    You would think that whatever the scenario there would have been mobile phone calls from the plane to loved ones.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    You would think that whatever the scenario there would have been mobile phone calls from the plane to loved ones.

Unless, of course, those lazy mobile phone networks don't think it is worthwhile installing a network in the middle of the various oceans.
    You'd be better off blaming the passengers for not having satellite phones.
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • itboffin
    itboffin Posts: 20,064
    My friends from the AAIB is on his way now, should all be sorted now us Brits are on the case.

I still think ALIENS
    Rule #5 // Harden The Feck Up.
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #12 // The correct number of bikes to own is n+1.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • Malaysian PM announces that, after new satellite info comes to light, MH370 came down somewhere in the southern Indian Ocean.

Still no confirmed debris as far as I'm aware though.
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • itboffin wrote:
    My friends from the AAIB is on his way now, should all be sorted now us Brits are on the case.

You weren't wrong!
    "That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college! " - Homer
  • itboffin
    Yep he's a very smart chap, he was also the lead for the recent helicopter crash in London
    Rule #9 // If you are out riding in bad weather, it means you are a badass. Period.
    Rule #42 // A bike race shall never be preceded with a swim and/or followed by a run.
  • itboffin wrote:
    Yep he's a very smart chap, he was also the lead for the recent helicopter crash in London

Ah. Did he work out that the helicopter was actually winged first by SIS's ground to air missile defence system? :wink:

<whistles quietly to self, wanders off>
    Swim. Bike. Run. Yeah. That's what I used to do.

Bike 1
    Bike 2-A
  • itboffin
    No but he did tell me some interesting facts about what the new tall buildings have done to the legal flight paths
  • EKE_38BPM
    EKE_38BPM Posts: 5,821
    itboffin wrote:
    No but he did tell me some interesting facts about what the new tall buildings have done to the legal flight paths

Care to elaborate?
    FCN 3: Raleigh Record Ace fixie-to be resurrected sometime in the future
    FCN 4: Planet X Schmaffenschmack 2- workhorse
    FCN 9: B Twin Vitamin - winter commuter/loan bike for trainees

I'm hungry. I'm always hungry!
  • Ah. Did he work out that the helicopter was actually winged first by SIS's ground to air missile defence system? :wink:

This is why I never buy their energy drinks.