Trek Domane Top Speed of only 30mph!

2»

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    There's something very strange about that picture at the end, does it look like the chainset is on the non drive side of the frame?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    arran77 wrote:
    There's something very strange about that picture at the end, does it look like the chainset is on the non drive side of the frame?

article-2579096-1C37D1A200000578-201_634x572.jpg the whole picture has been flipped - look at the text.
  • markhewitt1978
    markhewitt1978 Posts: 7,614
    edited March 2014
    No, the picture has been horizonally flipped for some reason. You can tell because "DOLAN" on the downtube is backwards.
  • arran77
    Slowbike wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

article-2579096-1C37D1A200000578-201_634x572.jpg the whole picture has been flipped - look at the text.

:oops:

I thought that Nalod was a cheap Chinese knock off :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • 'Coz it's a selfie, innit. My phone flips the orientation so I look like I do in the mirror.
  • arran77
    'Coz it's a selfie, innit. My phone flips the orientation so I look like I do in the mirror.

Get you with your selfies Mr Down With the Kids :P

seanoconn
  • Kieran_Burns
    Kieran_Burns Posts: 9,757
    arran77 wrote:
    'Coz it's a selfie, innit. My phone flips the orientation so I look like I do in the mirror.

Clearly he wanted a photo of his good side.
    Chunky Cyclists need your love too! :-)
    2009 Specialized Tricross Sport
    2011 Trek Madone 4.5
    2012 Felt F65X
    Proud CX Pervert and quiet roadie. 12 mile commuter
  • fat_tail
    fat_tail Posts: 786
    arran77 wrote:

Clearly he wanted a photo of his good side.
    hope he wasn't disappointed.
    It would seem Mr Cockney may have offered to re-arrange his face.
    Ridley Fenix SL
  • cyclingprop
    cyclingprop Posts: 2,426
    Rolf F wrote:
    I recently bought some stainless steel bottle cages for £10 each.

Oooh tarty.
    What do you mean you think 64cm is a big frame?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    fat_tail wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    Wow. Guy gets verbally harassed and threatened with being run over by a car, and you guys are arguing about how much the Daily Mail says his bike is worth.

Madness :P

To be fair, that is not what we are arguing about. Although I have now forgotten what it was we are arguing about :D

You're right - we definitely don't give a stuff about what the Daily Mail thinks the bike is worth. Still, fat_tail, we could try arguing about that and see if it gets interesting. What do you think?
    Faster than a tent.......
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Rolf F wrote:
    I recently bought some stainless steel bottle cages for £10 each.

Oooh tarty.

I'm getting delusions of Spasypaddyness!
    Faster than a tent.......
  • fat_tail
    fat_tail Posts: 786
    Rolf F wrote:
    fat_tail wrote:
    notsoblue wrote:
    Wow. Guy gets verbally harassed and threatened with being run over by a car, and you guys are arguing about how much the Daily Mail says his bike is worth.

Madness :P

To be fair, that is not what we are arguing about. Although I have now forgotten what it was we are arguing about :D

You're right - we definitely don't give a stuff about what the Daily Mail thinks the bike is worth. Still, fat_tail, we could try arguing about that and see if it gets interesting. What do you think?

Sounds like a plan. I think they got that massively wrong. What bike was it again ?
    Ridley Fenix SL