#SKYvOGE

2»

Comments

• RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    Paul 8v wrote:
    I personally don't have a problem with Sky, I just think it's a bit cr@p, I was expecting something epic after that build-up! It's the "Phantom menace" of cycling stand offs ;-)
    Hey it's Sky, a company that calls a mid table clash between Stoke and Sunderland "Super Sunday: Judgement Day -The Reckoning"
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,538
    It may be worth pointing out that it isn't just Sky, it's also those loveable fun-loving Ozzies OGE.

Seems a bit strange that they're apparently free from censure for this, while Sky get the kicking.

Incidentally, yes, it's truly crap.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    So round 3 is supermarket sweep :roll:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0c3mDqD ... r_embedded
    Contador is the Greatest
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    I'm just waiting for the next challenge to be something like thumb war, the one after that to be battleships, the one after that to be an egg and spoon race and the final one a Mixed Martial Arts contest to the death.....
  • mr_poll
    mr_poll Posts: 1,547
    RichN95 wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:
    I personally don't have a problem with Sky, I just think it's a bit cr@p, I was expecting something epic after that build-up! It's the "Phantom menace" of cycling stand offs ;-)
    Hey it's Sky, a company that calls a mid table clash between Stoke and Sunderland "Super Sunday: Judgement Day -The Reckoning"

I think this illustrates your point perfectly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    mr_poll wrote:
    RichN95 wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:

I think this illustrates your point perfectly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MusyO7J2inM

Makes you dizzy by the end...
  • Anonymous
    Anonymous Posts: 79,667
    I imagine nothing too physical for fear of injury.
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    Round 4 is the very impressive task of darts.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • No_Ta_Doctor
    No_Ta_Doctor Posts: 14,538
    Round 4 is the very impressive task of darts.

Have you ever played darts?
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Darts is probably the best contest they have done yet to be fair.

I would like to see them play chess, given the strategic elements of stage racing it kind of fits.
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Paul 8v wrote:
    Darts is probably the best contest they have done yet to be fair.

I would like to see them play chess, given the strategic elements of stage racing it kind of fits.

Don't be soft, plenty of 'mouth breather' cyclists can get their heads around racing strategy to perform at the highest level in this sport, whereas high-end chess competitors are extremely bright. Tiddlywinks would be more apt, although EBH would still probably eat the counters or something.