Is it me or is Pardew a tw4t?

2»

Comments

• Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    So you amass a gigantic wage packet by cooking the books and then holiday in Switzerland?
    I feel it's somehow appropriate to spend my ill gotten gains in a tax haven :D
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to interrupt this thread with some off topic material.
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    So you amass a gigantic wage packet by cooking the books and then holiday in Switzerland?

Fair point. Are you going to open a bank account whilst you are there?

...which leads to a second question:

Why are you concerned with Scottish Independance if you've stashed all your wonga in an off shore bank account with the 4rse licking fascist dictator loving corrupt Swiss ?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,600
    Ladies and Gentlemen, I am sorry to interrupt this thread with some off topic material.
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No need, we've already got a company out there.

Why are you concerned with Scottish Independance if you've stashed all your wonga in an off shore bank account with the 4rse licking fascist dictator loving corrupt Swiss ?
    That's easy - if the caber tossers vote for independence, 40 Scottish labour MP's get booted out of Westminster and England gets an automatic Tory majority. That's what I call a win-win situation :)
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,088
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

No need, we've already got a company out there.

That's easy - if the caber tossers vote for independence, 40 Scottish labour MP's get booted out of Westminster and England gets an automatic Tory majority. That's what I call a win-win situation :)

There's more giant pandas in Scotland than Tory MP's. Thank Christ.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • gedadz61
    gedadz61 Posts: 30
    Back on topic, can't understand why the player didn't fall down and roll around for 5 mins , there was minimal contact ?
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Ah, some kind of football reference. No wonder I didn't understand it...