Is it me or is Pardew a tw4t?

pinno
pinno Posts: 52,088
edited March 2014 in The cake stop
Well?
seanoconn - gruagach craic!

Comments

• no he is a c unt almost as much as mr wenger especially with his made in england bollox.

complete c untslop of a man.
  • <shoves lino>
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • pinno
    no he is a c unt almost as much as mr wenger especially with his made in england bollox.

Good quality, rich descriptive language there TPM - just when I thought the crudder invasion had taken CS and BB to it's lowest level. :D
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686
    edited March 2014
    I don't care. He's taken Newcastle back to their rightful status as England's number 1 comedy club. For that I salute him.
  • pinno
    That Ashtray bloke is a tw4t and no doubt, so you have a point JF.
  • hes a scum fan nuff said
  • slowmart
    slowmart Posts: 4,516
    Isn't he a mate of the owner?

Enough said. Except I wish the FA would grow a pair and levy a points deduction on the club.
    “Give a man a fish and feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and feed him for a lifetime. Teach a man to cycle and he will realize fishing is stupid and boring”

Desmond Tutu
  • Ride hard
    Ride hard Posts: 389
    Wait until Vince 'WWE' McMahon takes over the club. Pardew will be encouraged to clothesline referees who give decisions against them - and will probably get a bonus for it too.
    Reporter: "What's your prediction for the fight?"
    Clubber Lang: "Prediction?"
    Reporter: "Yes. Prediction"
    Clubber Lang: "....Pain!!!"
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Ride hard wrote:
    Wait until Vince 'WWE' McMahon takes over the club. Pardew will be encouraged to clothesline referees who give decisions against them - and will probably get a bonus for it too.
    This ^^ Great entertainment value. I like him :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    no he is a c unt almost as much as mr wenger especially with his made in england bollox.

smiley-greet024.gif
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • MartinGT
    MartinGT Posts: 475
    That 'headbutt' was comedy. Mountain out of a molehill as always with the media. He shouldnt have done it but it wasnt really a headbutt was it like?

I used to watch a load of football when I was younger, but its a complete joke now. Its ruined. A complete circus.
  • nunowoolmez
    nunowoolmez Posts: 867
    I like him, he shows passion, although he needs to reel it in sometimes. Mourinho, now he is a class A tw*t. He is a total gobsh*te, has no class or respect, & is such contardictory hypocrytical egotistical douche. I would rather have Pardew than him as a manager any time. Pardew is at least honest & can admit his human flaws.
  • antfly
    antfly Posts: 3,276
    It's just you...they don't call that a head butt around here and in New Zealand it's a friendly greeting.
    Smarter than the average bear.
  • Tw4t or not, comedy club or comedy headbutt or not, if I headbutt someone at work, I am fired. Police called.

That Pardew is still in his job, and not being prosecuted speaks volumes about football, and about this country.
  • MartinGT
    Tw4t or not, comedy club or comedy headbutt or not, if I headbutt someone at work, I am fired. Police called.

That Pardew is still in his job, and not being prosecuted speaks volumes about football, and about this country.

If the police was called over this 'headbutt' I am sure they would laugh.

It was hardly a headbutt.
  • You're right. But in my job, whether the execution of my assault is any good or not is not really relevant: if I assault someone or attempt it, then it is a gross misconduct offence and I will be asked to leave immediately. Says so in my contract.
  • MartinGT
    You're right. But in my job, whether the execution of my assault is any good or not is not really relevant: if I assault someone or attempt it, then it is a gross misconduct offence and I will be asked to leave immediately. Says so in my contract.

Aye, sorry, I should have followed up with, that I get what you were saying.

Totally agree.

The authorities have allowed the conduct of players and managers etc to go too far. You dont get it in Rugby, but these overpaid ponces are allowed to abuse the ref's and officials etc.

Media doesnt help, the FA dont help etc. Its a joke.
  • antfly
    In rugby the players do far worse to each other and nobody ever talks about getting the police involved.
  • Points well made about rugby.

But there's clear delineation about what happens on the pitch and what happens off it.

Do we see rugby coaches in scuffles or even hurling abuse at the referee? Not really. Would be surprised if we did, but somehow expected/allowed in football.
  • antfly
    I am pretty sure the FA are going to throw the book at him, let's wait and see.
  • spen666
    spen666 Posts: 17,709
    MartinGT wrote:
    That 'headbutt' was comedy. Mountain out of a molehill as always with the media. He shouldnt have done it but it wasnt really a headbutt was it like?

I used to watch a load of football when I was younger, but its a complete joke now. Its ruined. A complete circus.
    +1
    Want to know the Spen666 behind the posts?
    Then read MY BLOG @ http://www.pebennett.com

Twittering @spen_666
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Agree. What nothing incident that was.

You can't make a decent tackling anymore either. Well, you can but that results in 3 match bans..
  • southdownswolf
    southdownswolf Posts: 1,525
    antfly wrote:

If they throw the book at him, could he not have them done for assault? :D
  • lakesluddite
    lakesluddite Posts: 1,337
    antfly wrote:

If they throw the book at him, could he not have them done for assault? :D

Well if the FA are as competent as usual, they'll probably miss.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,603
    It's just you :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    It's just you :wink:

I see you carefully avoided the criticism of Morinho by that quip, evasive lardy 4rse crudder.
  • Stevo_666
    evasive lardy 4rse crudder.
    Yeah fair play I'm being very evasive and headed for Switzerland tomorrow morning to do some slidey type downhilling :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Yeah fair play I'm being very evasive and headed for Switzerland tomorrow morning to do some slidey type downhilling :wink:

Ooooo.

Ski lifts are there?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Ooooo.

Ski lifts are there?
    Yup, they tend to have them in ski resorts :) No vans unfortunately :wink:
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Ooooo.

Ski lifts are there?
    Yup, they tend to have them in ski resorts :) No vans unfortunately :wink:

So you amass a gigantic wage packet by cooking the books and then holiday in Switzerland?