I like the F22 and I like the MiG35. But which is Best?

2»

Comments

• Monty Dog
    Monty Dog Posts: 20,614
    F22 has very poor reliability - they spend more time being fixed than flying, plus they're so expensive they're likely to get shelved when F35 enters service. Russia only needs to wait a bit and they'll all be sitting in the hangers.
    Make mine an Italian, with Campagnolo on the side..
  • rayjay
    rayjay Posts: 1,384
    I used to do a bit of flying out at Elstree. I flew a little Piper Warrior and also flew a Cadet.
    None of these planes had weapons or could fly supersonic. I always wanted to go super sonic over Hackney :lol:
    oh well ,,,but the dreams still alive.

Mig 35 looks cooler,with the bombs.
  • Monty Dog
    Working in Farnborough I get the chance to watch the finest wares on display out the office window - it was particularly good when I was on the second floor facing the airfield. The Russian Mig / Sukhoi display are often the best the way they chuck them around the sky.
  • Monty Dog
    Working in Farnborough I get the chance to watch the finest wares on display out the office window - it was particularly good when I was on the second floor facing the airfield. The Russian Mig / Sukhoi display are often the best the way they chuck them around the sky.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Monty Dog wrote:

Agree. My son and I saw the Mig 29 in 2006. So stunning was the display that everyone came to a standstill to watch. Pilot made it hover in a verticle position and also did a manoeuvre called the cobra. Best display I have seen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK1GChMOnrQ

Although this is quite good. I believe the RAF pilot may have got a b0ll0ck1ng for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZKo3DuP-NOg
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.