Planet X tyre offer

2»

Comments

• tmg
    tmg Posts: 651
    I got mine but they were loose, the bonus tho was that they sent me three of them instead of two :D
  • dowtcha
    dowtcha Posts: 442
    tmg wrote:
    I got mine but they were loose, the bonus tho was that they sent me three of them instead of two :D

I think you may of gotten one of eddiefiola tires.
  • Dowtcha wrote:
    tmg wrote:

I think you may of gotten one of eddiefiola tires.

Say WHA!?!?!? ;) The funny thing is I didn't even need the tyres for another week as they are for some Archetypes that havent been built yet, it just peed me off about their bad service so I cancelled.
  • snowley
    snowley Posts: 149
    I received mine and not in boxes. As mentioned, they look like they have been on a bike that has been in a showroom etc.

Still, at least I got mine unlike some others who were unfortunate. Pretty bad form from Planet X I'd say.
  • DiscoBoy
    DiscoBoy Posts: 905
    I got two pro4 endurance 25mm @£19.99 each. Boxed and as they should be for retail.

I did pick them off the shelf in the shop myself, though ;)
    Red bikes are the fastest.
  • Bozman
    Bozman Posts: 2,518
    You shouldn't really expect anything else because Planet X is the equivalent of a market stall in bike retail.
  • tmg
    tmg Posts: 651
    I think it would of been nicer of PX if they would of stated that they were going to come loose rather than all nicely boxed up as I was expecting, I don't needs the tyres atm so storing them is a bit of a pain, especially as I got three of them :) Sorry eddiefiola
  • Got mine too. Thanks
  • gozzy
    gozzy Posts: 640
    My 23s, that have just turned up, are boxed.