Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

To all you Justin Bieber haters...

joelsimjoelsim Posts: 7,552
edited February 2014 in The bottom bracket
To all you Justin Bieber haters a friend of mine owes him big style he had a terrible car crash a year ago was left paralyzed and no chance of walking again. One day a nurse brought in a CD player and put in a Justin bieber album. Before the end of the album my mate got up walked to CD player and turned it off!!
«13

Posts

  • RideOnTimeRideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    Yeah, the body and mind can only take so much...
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    Dont believe all you read, he wasn't over the drink drive limit and was perfectly legal to drive the car. Even though his permit had expired he was able to drive.
    He is being manipulated by others, I feel for him.
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    VTech wrote:
    Dont believe all you read, he wasn't over the drink drive limit and was perfectly legal to drive the car. Even though his permit had expired he was able to drive.
    He is being manipulated by others, I feel for him.

    Whether you are over the legal limit or not, alcohol impairs your ability to drive regardless, legal limits are so misleading :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    arran77 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Dont believe all you read, he wasn't over the drink drive limit and was perfectly legal to drive the car. Even though his permit had expired he was able to drive.
    He is being manipulated by others, I feel for him.

    Whether you are over the legal limit or not, alcohol impairs your ability to drive regardless, legal limits are so misleading :roll:

    0.014, washing your mouth out with mouthwash is quadruple that.
    You couldn't have an alcoholic drink and blow that low if it were within a few hours.
    I think the American system of mocking people in front of the media before trial is awful.
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    VTech wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Dont believe all you read, he wasn't over the drink drive limit and was perfectly legal to drive the car. Even though his permit had expired he was able to drive.
    He is being manipulated by others, I feel for him.

    Whether you are over the legal limit or not, alcohol impairs your ability to drive regardless, legal limits are so misleading :roll:

    0.014, washing your mouth out with mouthwash is quadruple that.
    You couldn't have an alcoholic drink and blow that low if it were within a few hours.
    I think the American system of mocking people in front of the media before trial is awful.

    I didn't realise the level was that low, the guys still a [email protected] though :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    Ohh yes, I agree.
    You would think someone would tell him what the clingers-on are really up too !
    Shame his mother is no longer an influence I reckon.
    Living MY dream.
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,433
    I don't care how much people think he's influenced by hangers on, he knows the difference between right and wrong. He's a tw4t and should be locked up for a spell, perhaps then he'd realise that he can't keep on behaving the in the way that he does.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,433
    c10acaf938d1dedc2c8a5d3bec1900cb.jpg
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    MattC59 wrote:
    c10acaf938d1dedc2c8a5d3bec1900cb.jpg

    :lol:

    Fresh meat :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    MattC59 wrote:
    I don't care how much people think he's influenced by hangers on, he knows the difference between right and wrong. He's a tw4t and should be locked up for a spell, perhaps then he'd realise that he can't keep on behaving the in the way that he does.


    What has he actually done wrong, I mean in the way of breaking the law ?
    Anything that would render him fit for prison.
    Living MY dream.
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,433
    VTech wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    I don't care how much people think he's influenced by hangers on, he knows the difference between right and wrong. He's a tw4t and should be locked up for a spell, perhaps then he'd realise that he can't keep on behaving the in the way that he does.


    What has he actually done wrong, I mean in the way of breaking the law ?
    Anything that would render him fit for prison.

    Criminal damage at hotels
    Graffiti
    Criminal damage of neighbours property
    Drag racing
    Smoking drugs
    Resisting arrest

    Amongst other things.

    And if you want to include it, mistreating the Argentine flag (kicking it and wiping the floor with it) which is a criminal offence in Argentina where it happened.

    All of which are fairly minor, but the tw4t doesn't learn and small fines /warnings/ bails clearly have no meaning to him.
    If someone continues to offend, then they should do a spell inside.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • sungodsungod Posts: 12,807
    VTech wrote:
    What has he actually done wrong, I mean in the way of breaking the law ?
    Anything that would render him fit for prison.

    according to the bbc...
    Miami-Dade Police said the star didn't co-operate with officers at first, questioning why he had been stopped. He also had an invalid Georgia driver's licence, they alleged.

    "During the investigation Mr Bieber made statements that he had consumed some alcohol, that he had been smoking marijuana and consumed some prescription medication," said Miami Beach police chief Raymond Martinez.

    "They were starting from a stop position and they were accelerating to a high rate of speed, going almost double the speed limit... in that area."

    not having been present, i have no idea if this is correct, if it is then it seems more than enough to justify prosecution

    anyone driving without a license, with alcohol+thc+whatever in their system, at "almost double the speed limit" is clearly choosing to flout the laws that society has reasonably established, including supporting drug dealers (drug dealing being one of the few things i think actually deserves the death penalty, as pkd wrote, "kill the pushers"), is a danger to innocent people and deserves a severe penalty

    ps i couldn't give a shıt how little alcohol was in him, either he was impaired through drugs, or simply felt himself above the law and entitled to put others at risk, either way, nail the twunt
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    Alcohol was recorded through a sample, however that sample was minor and could have been explained in a million ways.
    Prescription drugs are not illegal and neither is canabis in some states including where he flew from that day.
    His expired licence is nothing major and simply a form and there is no evidence of speeding.
    The rental on the lp560 was paid in full and no crimes that we know of as yet recorded.
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    He's a misguided little [email protected] who thinks he's above the law, he needs taking down a peg or three :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    arran77 wrote:
    He's a misguided little [email protected] who thinks he's above the law, he needs taking down a peg or three :roll:

    I agree wholeheartedly, Its sad to see people with these chances in life simply destroying them when others would do so much to have even a smidgen of what he has. I just don't think it right that he is found guilty of offences he has neither committed, nor been found guilty of before a court.

    He needs a father figure.
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    VTech wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    He's a misguided little [email protected] who thinks he's above the law, he needs taking down a peg or three :roll:

    I agree wholeheartedly, Its sad to see people with these chances in life simply destroying them when others would do so much to have even a smidgen of what he has. I just don't think it right that he is found guilty of offences he has neither committed, nor been found guilty of before a court.

    He needs a father figure.

    To be honest VTech I neither know or care what he has or hasn't done, I, like you, just get irritated when someone who has a lot more than most just doesn't have a clue how lucky he is, sad thing is no matter what he does there will always be plenty of teenage girls who look up to him and add to his wealth :roll:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,433
    VTech wrote:
    Alcohol was recorded through a sample, however that sample was minor and could have been explained in a million ways. including as he admitted, drinking it.
    Prescription drugs are not illegal and neither is canabis in some states including where he flew from that day. But driving under the influence of it is, in the state where he was drag racing.
    His expired licence is nothing major nothing major but still an offenceand simply a form and there is no evidence of speeding.
    The rental on the lp560 was paid in full and no crimes that we know of as yet recorded.

    So we have offences, which he has been charged for including resisting arrest.

    You can also add battery to the previous list of offences.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinnopinno Posts: 39,367
    arran77 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    He's a misguided...

    I agree wholeheartedly...

    He needs GT Arrowheads mum.

    More bollox then this "...sad thing is no matter what he does there will always be plenty of teenage girls who are prepared to take their knickers off and get rogered by him and his wealth"

    FTFY :D
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • finchyfinchy Posts: 6,889
    Vtech, I have to say that I am disappointed by your downwards spiral. You started off well by defending Hitler, but then moved on to Tyson and now you've ended up with small fry like Justin Bieber. You should be aiming higher than this. I'm going to start a thread on Genghis Khan or Stalin, get you back to former glories. :wink::lol:
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,452
    johnfinch wrote:
    Vtech, I have to say that I am disappointed by your downwards spiral. You started off well by defending Hitler, but then moved on to Tyson and now you've ended up with small fry like Justin Bieber. You should be aiming higher than this. I'm going to start a thread on Genghis Khan or Stalin, get you back to former glories. :wink::lol:


    hitler to bieber via Tyson - it's an impressive route
  • pinnopinno Posts: 39,367
    Ghengis Khan was a friggin genius.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • VTechVTech Posts: 4,736
    matthew h wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Vtech, I have to say that I am disappointed by your downwards spiral. You started off well by defending Hitler, but then moved on to Tyson and now you've ended up with small fry like Justin Bieber. You should be aiming higher than this. I'm going to start a thread on Genghis Khan or Stalin, get you back to former glories. :wink::lol:


    hitler to bieber via Tyson - it's an impressive route

    I haven't even started on sadam yet !
    Living MY dream.
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 18,452
    VTech wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Vtech, I have to say that I am disappointed by your downwards spiral. You started off well by defending Hitler, but then moved on to Tyson and now you've ended up with small fry like Justin Bieber. You should be aiming higher than this. I'm going to start a thread on Genghis Khan or Stalin, get you back to former glories. :wink::lol:


    hitler to bieber via Tyson - it's an impressive route

    I haven't even started on sadam yet !

    why does that feel like a sexual threat?
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 14,393
    MattC59 wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    Alcohol was recorded through a sample, however that sample was minor and could have been explained in a million ways. including as he admitted, drinking it.
    Prescription drugs are not illegal and neither is canabis in some states including where he flew from that day. But driving under the influence of it is, in the state where he was drag racing.
    His expired licence is nothing major nothing major but still an offenceand simply a form and there is no evidence of speeding.
    The rental on the lp560 was paid in full and no crimes that we know of as yet recorded.

    So we have offences, which he has been charged for including resisting arrest.

    You can also add battery to the previous list of offences.

    including as he admitted, drinking it.
    But driving under the influence of it is, in the state where he was drag racing.

    Both statements are factually correct but the prosecutor will still need to produce physical evidence to substantiate them. This would undoubtedly be a blood sample. No evidence = no case.

    I don't recall hearing any of his music but he does seem to be a [email protected] though. Unfortunately, not an offence.
  • MattC59MattC59 Posts: 5,433
    ballysmate wrote:
    I don't recall hearing any of his music .

    Consider yourself lucky !! That alone should be an offence !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • Mikey23Mikey23 Posts: 5,028
    I don't hate him.. I'm kind of indifferent because he lives on a different planet to me
  • pinnopinno Posts: 39,367
    Who is he again?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • pipipipipipi Posts: 332
    He's the one distracting us all from the Ukraine, or Syria, or
  • If he dies, do we have to have an RIP thread again....like Jenson's Dad? :lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.