Do this wheelset go with this frameset, opinions please

2»

Comments

• ascurrell
    ascurrell Posts: 1,739
    diamonddog wrote:
    ascurrell wrote:
    After all you comments and input I am on the look for another set of wheels so if anyone has any going for a good price approx £150 budget
    or
    interested in buying my giant ones on here, just a thought,
    seriously thanks for confirming my fears,

Have a look at PX AL30's weigh about 1650gms + skewers, different spoke counts available.

Hi, thanks for that , I had looked throught PX's but they are out of stock unfortunately, Cheers
  • napoleond
    napoleond Posts: 5,992
    Colour the rims in with a sharpie.
    Insta: ATEnduranceCoaching
    ABCC Cycling Coach
  • I like em, but you'll have to work hard to be as fast as the bike looks! My new build will be black on black and I would have preferred silver wheels, especially as my drive-train is also silver. It's annoying that fewer companies are providing a basic choice of black or silver wheels these days. Black on black is pretty common, your white wheels give it a little distinction and match up with the white lettering. Also, as mentioned, once the tires and other fittings go on it'll look different again, with the colour balance being changed. I'd keep your saddle black though, that would be too much! Do you really want to fork out for another set of wheels because someone else doesn't like the colour?

Jam butties, officially endorsed by the Diddymen Olympic Squad
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    keef66 wrote:

How do the bars stay on after you've cut the stem? Or did you mean steerer? :wink:

Ga!

Yes I mean steerer :D
    Insert bike here: