2014 Cube Fritzz Pro (27.5") Now collected with pics

2»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Love the colourscheme.
  • Where in the Lakes do you live? I'm 20mins away from Whinlatter which is great (live near Lamplugh/Rowrah).

Nice looking bike.

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • I actually live in Barrow, so most of my riding is done in and around Grizedale. But I am definitely trying Whinlatter this year, I wanted to last year but never got round to it. Does look good though.
  • Awesome bike!
    Never been a fan of colour coded forks though, looks a bit bso..
  • AAddict wrote:
    I actually live in Barrow, so most of my riding is done in and around Grizedale. But I am definitely trying Whinlatter this year, I wanted to last year but never got round to it. Does look good though.

Get yourself up there, you'll love it. They've just made alterations to the North trail and its even better now.

Scott Genius MC 30 RIP
    Nukeproof Mega AM 275 Comp
    Cube LTD Rigid Commuter
    Ribble 7005 Sportive
  • Gorgeous bike,
    I have a Cube (Acid) myself.

Enjoy!
  • Great looking bike, love the colours. Done a few lake rides myself many moons ago when I used to live in southern Scotland. Welcome to the Cube club!
    - 2013 Cube LTD, SL 29, grey / black.
  • Plasma_man wrote:
    Great looking bike, love the colours. Done a few lake rides myself many moons ago when I used to live in southern Scotland. Welcome to the Cube club!

Thanks mate, though I was already in the club as my previous (now work hack) is also a Cube. :wink:
  • Well planned, I would love to class my bike as a hack for work and get something like yours, I could afford it, by the divorce would cost way more!
    - 2013 Cube LTD, SL 29, grey / black.
  • Plasma_man wrote:
    Well planned, I would love to class my bike as a hack for work and get something like yours, I could afford it, by the divorce would cost way more!

Haha, nothing as nice as your LTD SL, a lowly AIM Disc, but it's served its purpose and got me back into mountain biking proper.
  • AAddict
    AAddict Posts: 77
    Quick update now that I've had some proper riding on the bike. Overall I am very happy with the bike, it does everything I wanted it to, and I'm really enjoying my riding so it was worth it. Plus points would be it climbs better than I thought it would, the RS Pike is excellent, it rides light which was one of my worries, the 650b wheels really let you attack rough terrain without being as cumbersome in the corners as 29". Downsides, well you can feel they've saved money with the Manitou rear shock, it's quite finicky to get set up right and even now I feel like it need adjusting, and the Formula C1 brakes are a bit 'iffy' they feel pretty on/off with too much lever travel before anything happens, but I guess that can be adjusted.

So I feel I made the right choice in bike, the proof is in the smile whenever I hit the trails.

Untitled_zpsddb703b9.jpg

Untitled3_zps4b585630.jpg

Untitled2_zps2b14e68d.jpg
  • bigmitch41
    bigmitch41 Posts: 685
    Looks really sweet mate, got my fs itch going again lol!
    Paracyclist
    @Bigmitch_racing
    2010 Specialized Tricross (commuter)
    2014 Whyte T129-S
    2016 Specialized Tarmac Ultegra Di2
    Big Mitch - YouTube