Define "class"

2»

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    I basically agree but again it does come down to who that human in trouble is, if they were a completely evil person I doubt I would make any effort to help them, other wise yes I would help if I could.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    arran77 wrote:
    I basically agree but again it does come down to who that human in trouble is, if they were a completely evil person I doubt I would make any effort to help them, other wise yes I would help if I could.

I guess we've got to start from the premise that we don't know the person in trouble's past or previous history otherwise we could end up being judge, jury and executioner rather than good samaritan :|
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • I know my place...............
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Class is... to treat everyone else the way you would want to be treated

What if you are a massochist?
  • bianchimoon
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Class is... to treat everyone else the way you would want to be treated

What if you are a massochist?

<slap> :wink:
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,629
    class? easy...

roadies - the top, duh
    cats
    cxers
    tters
    triathlopes
    tourers
    mtbers
    communters
    everything else - the dregs
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • metronome
    metronome Posts: 670
    sungod wrote:
    class? easy...

roadies - the top, duh
    cats
    cxers
    tters
    triathlopes
    tourers
    mtbers
    communters
    everything else - the dregs

Haha, although I propose commuters under dregs.
    tick - tick - tick
  • I was quite poor as a kid and wanted to be rich. Well I wanted to be posh because I thought that was the same.

Posh people always seemed to have milk bottle pointers, to let the milkman know how many pints they wanted. We never had one of those.

So I decided that when I was a grown-up, I would get a milk bottle pointer and everyone would realise I was posh.

On this occassion I blame Tesco as opposed to Wiggle for my dream not being fulfilled.

And I was going to eat Artic Roll every day. That's probably the fault of Tesco too. :roll:
  • bianchimoon
    my auntie was posh/class 'cos she had salmon (out of a tin) sandwiches and birds trifle every sunday, whereas we had peanut butter sandwiches and sliced bananas in milk with sugar on for a treat:|
  • mpatts
    mpatts Posts: 1,010
    Job, house, car = middle class.
    Insert bike here: