You're Fired??

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,355
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    PS: Pinar, I see the place is still as classy as when you went there Sure it wasn't too posh for you? :mrgreen:

You're right. It was hard to get into. Just the one serious assault? I wish I could find a place like that here where there is so little trouble.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • More to the point, don't you think that if these people are the best the business environment can produce, something has gone seriously wrong... or something is about to go seriously wrong?
    I can't think of one Apprentice contestant of the past 5 years who isn't a complete and utter joke... :?
    left the forum March 2023
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,524
    More to the point, don't you think that if these people are the best the business environment can produce, something has gone seriously wrong... or something is about to go seriously wrong?
    I can't think of one Apprentice contestant of the past 5 years who isn't a complete and utter joke... :?
    I'd almost forgotten she was on The Apprentice :)

Pretty safe to say that they aren't - in my experience anway. Apart from some sort of tenuous business background, selection criteria for The Apprentice seem to be whatever makes for good TV - big egos, big gobs, propensity to back stab, looks etc. Think of it like Big Brother with a commercial slant and you're not far off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • The tpoic has gone too far even for the BB. Horrible sexist comments are not tolerated by Future publishing, which means... yes, it means some of you will get fired!
    left the forum March 2023
This discussion has been closed.