All you wanted to know about MTBers but was afraid to ask...

2»

Comments

• pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,325
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    He does, but his protestations are all in vein, I found this picture of him (not so sure about that) on his proper bike, he's nearly there, just needs to work on loosing the Lycra shorts.

image.jpg
    :) Is that pic pre or post op?

Just look how I co-ordinated the lavender in the back ground, pinkish bike and pink polo shirt. I took an excellent shot of Sean for his pinkbike avatar, he paid me lots for it.

Do you like my new couch?

b016lt7v.jpg?nodefault=true
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    Piece of p!ss, most mountain bikers I see these days can't ride a bike properly, they rely on suspension to get down the trail.
    So Pinno's idea of 'changing the bait' is slipping you a fiver and getting you to try a wind up? :wink: Apart from me and Arran there's not much MTB fishing potential around here...

Me, you and matthewh, that's about it, still more than enough to overthrow Pina, boy wonder womble and mattc59, the MTB phobic Lycra clad ladies :P

Oi feltchers! I've been riding MTBs (properly) since about '88 (Kona Fire Mountain, when Joe Murray was building them :D )
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    MattC59 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    Piece of p!ss, most mountain bikers I see these days can't ride a bike properly, they rely on suspension to get down the trail.
    So Pinno's idea of 'changing the bait' is slipping you a fiver and getting you to try a wind up? :wink: Apart from me and Arran there's not much MTB fishing potential around here...

Me, you and matthewh, that's about it, still more than enough to overthrow Pina, boy wonder womble and mattc59, the MTB phobic Lycra clad ladies :P

Oi feltchers! I've been riding MTBs (properly) since about '88 (Kona Fire Mountain, when Joe Murray was building them :D )

Sorry Matt!!

Now that means that the roadie only BB'ers are outnumbered by us so BB is officially controlled by MTBing BB'ers :twisted:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • All I can say is thank the lordie that no one's noticed my other bike is a BMX. (open channels for new abuse)

Hello my name is Alex and I use Troy Lee :lol:
    Scott S40 Speedster
    Dialled Stay Strong MX20R

I no longer live in an ivory tower, these days it's vintage white :shock:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    He does, but his protestations are all in vein, I found this picture of him (not so sure about that) on his proper bike, he's nearly there, just needs to work on loosing the Lycra shorts.

image.jpg
    :) Is that pic pre or post op?

Just look how I co-ordinated the lavender in the back ground, pinkish bike and pink polo shirt. I took an excellent shot of Sean for his pinkbike avatar, he paid me lots for it.

Do you like my new couch?

b016lt7v.jpg?nodefault=true
    That's not lavender you numpty.

Give us a chip.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    arran77 wrote:
    Sorry Matt!!

Now that means that the roadie only BB'ers are outnumbered by us so BB is officially controlled by MTBing BB'ers :twisted:
    All we need to do now is change the forum name to 'Crudcatcher 2', banish the two or three remaining roadies to the bogs on Wimbledon Common and victory is ours :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Sorry Matt!!

All we need to do now is change the forum name to 'Crudcatcher 2', banish the two or three remaining roadies to the bogs on Wimbledon Common and victory is ours :lol:

I see! I suppose you are familiar with the bogs in Wimbledon and the goings on on Clapham Common?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Sorry Matt!!

I see! I suppose you are familiar with the bogs in Wimbledon and the goings on on Clapham Common?
    How do you know about the bogs in Clapham Common? :shock:

To be fair the bogs on Wimbledon common next to the windmill museum and tea rooms are pretty decent. The trees and bushes aren't too shabby either.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    The Bromley bruiser probably has a 'little black book' of his favourite haunts. I guess his clientel like those flappity action shorts and you only wear action shorts when your looking for some 'action'.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,459
    I guess his clientel like those flappity action shorts and you only wear action shorts when your looking for some 'action'.
    A roadie accusing MTB'ers of wearing ghey clothing :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I guess his clientel like those flappity action shorts and you only wear action shorts when your looking for some 'action'.
    A roadie accusing MTB'ers of wearing ghey clothing :lol:

Cheeky fecker isn't he :P

image.jpg
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn