2014 Celebrity Death Pool

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Elana Baltacha.
    Game set and match to the big C.
  • veronese68
    veronese68 Posts: 27,320
    Not a celebrity, but he could have been to the crudders. Just heard one of our truck drivers was killed on a Belgian motorway yesterday. He'll be sorely missed, the regular updates of his sexploits on his travels. Apparently there is footage of him on the web somewhere watching a couple having it away on a beach, then joining in. The tale of the time he got some action on a nudist beach and walked back to join his mate forgetting the only thing he was wearing was a little yellow 'raincoat' or the time cash got nicked out of the truck whilst he was being sucked off in the bushes.
    He was a great ambassador for the company and will be sorely missed. Doesn't really belong here, but didn't know where else to post it.
  • The Rookie
    The Rookie Posts: 27,812
    Elena Baltacha
    Yesterday serving the balls
    Today being served to the worms
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    The Rookie wrote:
    Elena Baltacha
    Yesterday serving the balls
    Today being served to the worms

Who would have thought that two women with such similar names would die within a day of each other ↑↑

:wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    Never could spell. :oops: :oops:
  • The Rookie
    Colin Pillinger
    Yesterday dreaming of leaving Earth
    Today pushing up the earth
    Currently riding a Whyte T130C, X0 drivetrain, Magura Trail brakes converted to mixed wheel size (homebuilt wheels) with 140mm Fox 34 Rhythm and RP23 suspension. 12.2Kg.
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    HR Giger
    1940 Giger counter
    2014 counted out
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • The Rookie
    Sir Jack Brabham
    Yesterday, racing around
    Today, laying around
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    Rik Mayall anyone?

Didn't see that coming. A loss.

Yesterday Bottom
    Today Bottom of a grave
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    His comedy wasn't to everyones taste but The Young Ones really was something new and different at the time.
    A real loss from British comedy.
  • IhateDNS
    IhateDNS Posts: 380
    ^ Rik Mayall :shock: - No one going to have that
    I only ride 'em, I don't know what makes 'em work!
  • rockmonkeysc
    This house will become a shrine! And punks and skins and Rastas will all gather round and all hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader! And all the grown-ups will say, 'But why are the kids crying?' And the kids will say, 'Haven't you heard? Rick is dead! The People's Poet is dead!'

And then one particularly sensitive and articulate teenager will say, 'Why kids, do you understand nothing? How can Rick be dead when we still have his poems?'.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Fred dropped dead!
  • raldat
    raldat Posts: 242
    This house will become a shrine! And punks and skins and Rastas will all gather round and all hold their hands in sorrow for their fallen leader! And all the grown-ups will say, 'But why are the kids crying?' And the kids will say, 'Haven't you heard? Rick is dead! The People's Poet is dead!'

And then one particularly sensitive and articulate teenager will say, 'Why kids, do you understand nothing? How can Rick be dead when we still have his poems?'.

+1 we still have his poems...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497

'Kin brilliant sketch. Fitting send off.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • rockmonkeysc
    Viz posted a great picture on facebook of Ade Edmondson sat alone on the bench from the opening credits of Bottom.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Viz posted a great picture on facebook of Ade Edmondson sat alone on the bench from the opening credits of Bottom.

I've just seen that, superb :)
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • rockmonkeysc
    Quite a sad picture.
  • Stevo_666
    My favourite Young Ones Episode. A must watch.

Bambi :mrgreen:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DM7dxdi4o_8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNHia4_HDyc

RIP.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • nicklouse
    nicklouse Posts: 50,675
    Noooo

Bernard has passed away at 80 years old.
    "Do not follow where the path may lead, Go instead where there is no path, and Leave a Trail."
    Parktools :?:SheldonBrown
  • rockmonkeysc
    The last original mamber of the Ramones, Tommy has died of cancer at 62 years old.
    I was lucky enough to have seen The Ramones live, a really great band who had a massive influence on the whole of rock music, not just punk.
  • Stevo_666
    The last original mamber of the Ramones, Tommy has died of cancer at 62 years old.
    I was lucky enough to have seen The Ramones live, a really great band who had a massive influence on the whole of rock music, not just punk.
    :(

Had my 'Best of the Ramones' CD on in the car just today.
  • veronese68
    Believe it or not I work with a girl called Sheena and she'd never heard of the Ramones when I asked. Honestly, yoof of today.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Believe it or not I work with a girl called Sheena and she'd never heard of the Ramones when I asked. Honestly, yoof of today.
    Is she a punk rocker?
  • veronese68
    Apparently not, about as far removed as you can get I'd say. No taste.
  • Stevo_666
    I have no time for anyone who doesn't appreciate the sublime musical talents of The Ramones :) . You need to educate the silly bint.
  • veronese68
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    I have no time for anyone who doesn't appreciate the sublime musical talents of The Ramones :) . You need to educate the silly bint.
    Looking at the Daily Mash and chuckled at this.
  • Stevo_666
    Veronese68 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Looking at the Daily Mash and chuckled at this.
    :)

I don't have one but I've got a UK subs T-shirt somewhere in the cupboard.
  • veronese68
    Ramones on 6 Music. Now Playing episode dedicated to The Ramones, great thing about iPlayer is you can skip the dull bits.