I Was Made For Loving You

13»

Comments

• arran77 wrote:

Orifice party? Nice

For the one 'giving' anyway.
    At Xmas better to give than to receive :)
    Well VTech is the gift that keeps on giving.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Sorry to disappoint.
    Ive been in the hospice with my mother who died earlier in the week.
    No time for orifice parties this week I'm afraid.
    Living MY dream.
  • Been there. Done that. Not nice.
  • Back from the pub so not quite with it...but I have to say it...mother in hospice ebbing away yet taking time out to defend Mike Tyson to a bunch of randoms and nobody's (that's us!). Why would you even bother. Far too weird for me.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Back off everyone, Sorry Vtech, Mods please lock this thread, or the rest of us at least have the decency to let it go. Genuinely sorry to hear of your loss.
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Back from the pub so not quite with it...but I have to say it...mother in hospice ebbing away yet taking time out to defend Mike Tyson to a bunch of randoms and nobody's (that's us!). Why would you even bother. Far too weird for me.

I had written a long reply to you but there is no point. You don't get it.
    I'm glad I have compassion and like to see good in people rather than bad but you do tend to push my limits.
    Living MY dream.
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    I have read all four pages of this and won't take sides.

This is a forum where all manner of things gets discussed, some useful some absolute tosh, but the fact that this is in Cake Stop means that such off topic discussion will take place.

Similarly when things become good or bad in your life then talking about anything can help, indeed you all helped when I lost my Boxer last year!

VTech, I'm truly sorry to hear about your loss, I lost my mother a couple of years ago and I'm sure that many others have experienced the same pain. As to whether Vtech should be posting on here or not in his time of loss is irrelevant, he may well welcome just idle chat to break away from all the crap that occurs when you lose a loved one.

As for Tyson, there is always two sides to a story and some may get upset about things and others nonchalant, as this is a forum debates are exactly what makes the place interesting rightly or wrongly.

I could take personal issue with the photo's of Hitler on this post who was responsible for 105 members of my family going to the gas chamber, but I won't, because this is a forum.

Some of the posts on here could be taken many ways and I think we are sailing close to the wind with potential libel, so for that reason I'm locking this thread, in addition although the swear filter works quite well we don't want people swearing to try and get their point over.
This discussion has been closed.