I Was Made For Loving You

Comments

• nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Vtech spread them cheeks for big Ol' Mike. The fanboi shtick is a bit nauseating.

How ridiculous to say the rich and famous don't rape because they don't need to just a few months after the deluge of Saville et al revelations. I think you were initially defending them as well.

If Tyson had been victim in this case then he would have recourse to an appeal to get the conviction quashed. The conviction is still causing him significant difficulties, ie obtaining visa to UK.

I love how Vtech attempts to insult the intellect of other posters when he is one of the dimmest of bulbs on this forum.
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Am I allowed (as OP of this thread) to tell people to f'uck off out this thread if they want to continue their pathethic discussion?

Jesus, some of you should look at what you are actually discussing.

See, now got me swearing.. For f'ucks sake, that's not good.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Very sorry, but I'm unsure which direction the thread was supposed to go in, unless of course you just wanted people to admire the pic ?

As you didn't really start a discussion, it's perhaps a little harsh to berate people for starting their own.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Thom Thom was out of order , he started a thread taking the mickey out of people with a Lisp.

Come on Gareth Gates shagged Jordan off the back of a Lisp!!!!!!
  • nathancom
    nathancom Posts: 1,567
    Yeah putting up pictures of controversial people for with little reason is never going to generate discussion. Stay tuned for my Hitler wearing an elf hat thread, I predict exceedingly good things.
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    You are right - it didn't invite any room for discussion, really, but I wasn't expecting that either. And I sincerely didn't expect people to start discussing rape and what have you.

I guess I underrated you on that point.. Interesting direction threads take in here when there's little to dicuss. I'll note that one down for next time..
  • nathancom wrote:
    Yeah putting up pictures of controversial people for with little reason is never going to generate discussion. Stay tuned for my Hitler wearing an elf hat thread, I predict exceedingly good things.
    I expect VTech to claim having met him and how he was actually a thoroughly decent chap. :x :lol:
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    He's already done the 'Hitler was a nice bloke' see 'thatcher is dead' thread :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • bianchimoon
    bianchimoon Posts: 3,942
    VTech wrote:
    VTech wrote:
    I have been with many people who are either wealthy or famous and let me tell you, they don't need to rape anyone

She then said no to sex in the room.

Vtech, above In your own words,

Which bit of that makes it ok?
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • pliptrot
    pliptrot Posts: 582
    VTech,

If you spend time with people who are so impressed by money that they "come onto you" or whatever it was you wrote, I'd strongly suggest you make strenuous efforts to meet some decent people. Boasting about meeting vacuous mental cripples who behave in the manner you recounted is not a good idea. You move in dispiriting circles, it seems.
  • pblakeney
    pblakeney Posts: 25,805
    pliptrot wrote:
    VTech,

If you spend time with people who are so impressed by money that they "come onto you" or whatever it was you wrote, I'd strongly suggest you make strenuous efforts to meet some decent people. Boasting about meeting vacuous mental cripples who behave in the manner you recounted is not a good idea. You move in dispiriting circles, it seems.

To quote a certain Mr. Cantona - 'When seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.'

In this case, the rich people are the trawler, the vacuous mental cripples are the seagulls.

You are quite correct though, it can be very dispiriting. Which is why rich people seek the sanctuary of exclusive clubs.
    The above may be fact, or fiction, I may be serious, I may be jesting.
    I am not sure. You have no chance.
    Veronese68 wrote:
    PB is the most sensible person on here.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    PBlakeney wrote:
    pliptrot wrote:
    VTech,

To quote a certain Mr. Cantona - 'When seagulls follow the trawler, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea.'

In this case, the rich people are the trawler, the vacuous mental cripples are the seagulls.

You are quite correct though, it can be very dispiriting. Which is why rich people seek the sanctuary of exclusive clubs.

Thank you for pointing that out.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    nathancom wrote:

xcxi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Just for balance, no comment required.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    tim wand wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

xcxi.jpg

That Hitler bloke was quite misunderstood, I've been told he was a thoroughly nice chap.
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Good heavens, I can't leave you lot alone for five minutes without you falling out. To your rooms all of you and no supper...
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,560
    arran77 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

xcxi.jpg

That Hitler bloke was quite misunderstood, I've been told he was a thoroughly nice chap.
    Good to see this thread is back on track :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • finchy
    finchy Posts: 6,686

"If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em". I didn't know you were a cannibalistic wife-beater Rick. Other members of this forum I could've imagined, but not you.
  • finchy
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    johnfinch wrote:
    Nearly Christmas and CS has turned into an argument about rape. :roll: :roll: :roll:
    This thread belongs in The Crudcatcher now :)

This thread belongs in HMP Maidstone.
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,738
    johnfinch wrote:

"If you can't beat 'em, eat 'em". I didn't know you were a cannibalistic wife-beater Rick. Other members of this forum I could've imagined, but not you.

I prefer to call it anthropophagy.
  • finchy
    Ah, well that's OK then. Are you rich and famous though?
  • arran77
    johnfinch wrote:
    Ah, well that's OK then. Are you rich and famous though?

And if you are do you think rape is acceptable?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Sorry for the lack of replies, I've been busy the past few days.

Isn't it amazing that this comment,

"I have been with many people who are either wealthy or famous and let me tell you, they don't need to rape anyone"

Would have people suggesting that this was a statement aimed at what has been written by others in that I am supposedly saying that just because someone is rich or famous they don't have to commit rape.
    I actually didn't think anyone here was so stupid to even consider that and if I had I would of written it differently.

The sad fact is that money, even the thought of having it or fame etc is all too often like a moth to a flame for so many stunning women. Thats not to say I condone any type of sexual crime, I'm just saying that there are plenty of people offering everything for the wrong reasons. Even rape councillors and organisations confirm that the reason this crime is so hard to prove is through the amount of false allegations made, often by upset people who thought a single night of passion with a stranger meant they were set for life.

The woman in questions with Tyson has sold the story BEFORE the case was finalised, this, if told to the jurors would of resulted in a different outcome.
    So many factors come to light to show how corrupt this judgement was, even as said earlier by our own prison guard.
    I didn't say he was innocent, I don't believe he did it, I believe he was setup to remove him from boxing for a few years and I think he did other things that he should or could have gone to jail for but its a bad stigma to travel your life with being known as a rapist, especially when all the evidence leans towards the fact that it didn't happen.
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    VTech wrote:
    I didn't say he was innocent, I don't believe he did it.

So you're saying he's innocent then aren't you :roll:

seanoconn
  • bianchimoon
    VTech wrote:
    Sorry for the lack of replies, I've been busy the past few days.

"I have been with many people who are either wealthy or famous and let me tell you, they don't need to rape anyone"

Would have people suggesting that this was a statement aimed at what has been written by others in that I am supposedly saying that just because someone is rich or famous they don't have to commit rape.
    I actually didn't think anyone here was so stupid to even consider that and if I had I would have written it differently.

You been at the orifice party Vtech, couldn't understand a word of that
    All lies and jest..still a man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest....
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    VTech wrote:
    blabla etc I actually didn't think anyone here was so stupid to even consider that and if I had I would have written it differently.

You been at the orifice party Vtech, couldn't understand a word of that

...that's because as it turns out we is all stoopid :roll:
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • [qublastVTech"]Sorry for the lack of replies, I've been busy the past few days.

I actually didn't think anyone here was so stupid to even consider that and if I had I would have written it differently.

You been at the orifice party Vtech, couldn't understand a word of that[/quote]

Orifice party? Nice
  • arran77

Orifice party? Nice

For the one 'giving' anyway.

seanoconn
  • bianchimoon
    arran77 wrote:

Orifice party? Nice

For the one 'giving' anyway.
    At Xmas better to give than to receive :)
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,873
    arran77 wrote:
    tim wand wrote:
    nathancom wrote:

xcxi.jpg

he did movember..........
This discussion has been closed.