Psychopathy test

2»

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    sungod wrote:
    88%

i suspect it was not liking to see animals in pain that brought me down, if it had been people, well...

88%!? Cripes. What is it that you do for a living if you don't mind me asking?
    He works in a abattoir.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • sungod
    sungod Posts: 16,528
    almost, i do global things for a big global company, there can be plenty of blood on the walls, figuratively speaking

i'm a nice psychopath though, i look after my team and get to travel, some people say i have scary eyes, but really i'm a pussycat
    my bike - faster than god's and twice as shiny
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,401
    sungod wrote:
    almost, i do global things for a big global company, there can be plenty of blood on the walls, figuratively speaking

i'm a nice psychopath though, i look after my team and get to travel, some people say i have scary eyes, but really i'm a pussycat
    88% sounds pretty accurate.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • peat
    peat Posts: 1,242
    only 48% for me, thought i'd be a tad more.

Anyway, i saw the program. The baby Hitler thing was a bit moot, anyone saying they would is clearly spouting carp.

The girl identified as a 'psycho' struck me as an immature toss-piece who just said things to be provocative etc. It'd only take one bloke to stick his winkle in her and not call her again after to turn her into a blubbering mess.

God, i'm tired/grumpy.
  • DesB3rd
    DesB3rd Posts: 285
    The obviousness of the question apparently isn’t an issue; talking to a friend, several years a prison psychologist, she suggested that psychopathic-leaning types really quite like being publicly understood as "a bit that way” - and positively revel in having such an understanding of themselves reinforced…

The only problem with that is that anyone away from the median will answer in a way that they expect will reinforce their perception of themselves; someone with very modest psycopathic tendancies falls out of the test as an ice-cold manipulator who'd stomp on babies to get his way...
  • MichaelW
    MichaelW Posts: 2,164
    BobScarle wrote:
    12%. That's all I got. I'm not sure if I passed or failed. It probably shows that I am an all round good egg. But then again, it might not

Fellow teen-phychopath (15%).
    Is phychopathy a scale where the median is a good place to be? What do you call people in single figures? Are they sick in the head too ?

It is a bit like sociability scale, loners are considered wierd, averagely sociable people are considered normal, hypersocial people are considered to be great. They make me feel ill.
  • Capt Slog wrote:
    45% for me.
    In the bit below the score it summed up my view on life as, "Everything in moderation, including moderation", which I think is about right. Move over Rick Chasey :lol:

Exactly the same for me. :|
  • dw300
    dw300 Posts: 1,642
    45%. I doubt the dead hookers in the back of my lorry would agree.
    All the above is just advice .. you can do whatever the f*ck you wana do!
    Bike Radar Strava Club
    The Northern Ireland Thread
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 72,612
    Capt Slog wrote:
    45% for me.
    In the bit below the score it summed up my view on life as, "Everything in moderation, including moderation", which I think is about right. Move over Rick Chasey :lol:

Exactly the same for me. :|

65% with the same tag line.

I don't know much about it but AFAIK if you dig a little deeper you can consider the primary and secondary psychopathy. Primary being what you're born with and secondary more environmental. e.g. however none psychopath you may be if you spend all day with a bunch of them your behaviour will be a fair bit further up the spectrum than otherwise.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,471
    dw300 wrote:
    45%. I doubt the dead hookers in the back of my lorry would agree.
    Head for the crudcatcher now.
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]