RIP...

2»

Comments

• VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    I reckon even commuting chat might be a bit too controversial for VTech :lol:
    That could be interpreted as a personal insult :P

I would get "ripped" for showing off I think :mrgreen:
    Living MY dream.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

To the contrary, it's a compliment to VTech, I suspect he is far too sensible for all of the mindless tittle tattle in most areas of this forum :wink:

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 60,608
    VTech wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

I would get "ripped" for showing off I think :mrgreen:
    Actually you're right, it is a bit pinko leftie over there. Although I'm trying to think which forum that wouldn't happen in :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    I didnt fight in three world wars so we could have free speech, in my day a slap in the face with a glove then twenty paces would sort things out. I throw panties on stage at gigs,(not mine), are they real warts on the back of Toads :?: :P
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    I recon VTech has successfully caught a few of you on his hook. :wink:

Gonna need a bigger boat for this fishy 8)
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    dave02 wrote:
    I didnt fight in three world wars so we could have free speech, in my day a slap in the face with a glove then twenty paces would sort things out. I throw panties on stage at gigs,(not mine), are they real warts on the back of Toads :?: :P
    The last Tommy...I mean Dave. Just as well :lol:
  • dave02
    I kissed a frog once, wanted a prince, got slime on my tongue. ar well there you are.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    I remember when beer was penny a pint. Kids today don't know they are born
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    VTech wrote:
    There is having fun, having a thick skin etc but then there is bad taste.

I am guilty of all three. :lol:
  • dave02
    I have trouble remembering anything, coming mother.
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Any way, back to our Korean dictator pal-
    I bet the guy doing the signing (not autographs) at that gig is bloody spot on! Finger for word perfect :shock:
  • ballysmate
    I bet no fecker in N Korea is showing any empathy.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    V Tech, why are you getting involved in the Bottom Bracket? This is not an area of the forum where you can have sensible discussions... it is specifically meant at pointless arguing...
    Conversely, There is always a lot to learn in the workshop area of the forum... :wink:

What ya sayin' like?!?! Are you accusing us of pointless arguing? I mean this is just not on - a MOD comes 'down' (I resent the word 'down' unless it is for recreational reasons) to BB and says we are a bunch of pointless, argumenatitive flotsam. No we are not. Take that back or else...

I actually think that this part of the forum is where the real cyclists accumulate, conglomerate, band together, call it what you will because cycling is a way of life for us whereas others use it as some sort of badge. 'Pro Race' - ha, don't make me laugh, 'Pro plonkers' with no sense of humour more like. We welcome dropouts and misfits from any part of the forum. I hate those blue jeans that don't fit around the waste properly. How can 'builders bum' become a trend? You'd swear it was the Common wealth village the number of people wearing trackies when I went into town today...
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Spoken like a true leader... Like Jong sang thaek thought he was....
  • seanoconn
    V Tech, why are you getting involved in the Bottom Bracket? This is not an area of the forum where you can have sensible discussions... it is specifically meant at pointless arguing...
    Conversely, There is always a lot to learn in the workshop area of the forum... :wink:

What ya sayin' like?!?! Are you accusing us of pointless arguing? I mean this is just not on - a MOD comes 'down' (I resent the word 'down' unless it is for recreational reasons) to BB and says we are a bunch of pointless, argumenatitive flotsam. No we are not. Take that back or else...

I actually think that this part of the forum is where the real cyclists accumulate, conglomerate, band together, call it what you will because cycling is a way of life for us whereas others use it as some sort of badge. 'Pro Race' - ha, don't make me laugh, 'Pro plonkers' with no sense of humour more like. We welcome dropouts and misfits from any part of the forum. I hate those blue jeans that don't fit around the waste properly. How can 'builders bum' become a trend? You'd swear it was the Common wealth village the number of people wearing trackies when I went into town today...
    What a beautifully written story. I was crying at the end. Have you considered poetry? I like Christmas.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Christmas

Oh joy for a Ferrari in my shed
    In my gigantic stocking laid on my bed
    Oh for an indoor swimming pool
    I sit and hope and pray and drool...

Good St claus came and went
    Stayed up all night; I did resent,
    The stocking laid bare upon my bed
    The misery of the empty shed...

Head upon my hands I saw
    The neighbour returning on his bike indeed
    All smiles he swaggered through his door
    Why I asked are you so cheery?
    When woe is me and i'm so dreary?
    "All santa gave was winter sunshine,
    I asked for nought but to cycle miles,
    My shed is empty but i'm filled with smiles".
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    Oh the joy :D

Merry Christmas everyone! :D
  • VTech
    VTech Posts: 4,736
    Christmas

Oh joy for a Ferrari in my shed
    In my gigantic stocking laid on my bed
    Oh for an indoor swimming pool
    I sit and hope and pray and drool...

Good St claus came and went
    Stayed up all night; I did resent,
    The stocking laid bare upon my bed
    The misery of the empty shed...

Head upon my hands I saw
    The neighbour returning on his bike indeed
    All smiles he swaggered through his door
    Why I asked are you so cheery?
    When woe is me and i'm so dreary?
    "All santa gave was winter sunshine,
    I asked for nought but to cycle miles,
    My shed is empty but i'm filled with smiles".

Very good.
    Living MY dream.
  • Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    She looks like the sort of scheming bint that would pull a stunt like that to me!
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Just to be clear, if I die sometime (which is entirely possible) I hearby give you all permission to mock my death. But obviously you will anyway, whether you have my permission or not. So this kind of spoils it for you. Which wasn't my intention.... So......

When I die you aren't allowed to mock me at all. Take that bastards. Ha! You thought you could trick me with your cleverness but I was one step ahead of you all suckers...........!

Kim Jong Uns head looks like a potato. That's probably why he is so cross and keeps executing everybody.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • ballysmate
    Rolf F wrote:
    Just to be clear, if I die sometime (which is entirely possible) I hearby give you all permission to mock my death. But obviously you will anyway, whether you have my permission or not. So this kind of spoils it for you. Which wasn't my intention.... So......

When I die you aren't allowed to mock me at all. Take that bastards. Ha! You thought you could trick me with your cleverness but I was one step ahead of you all suckers...........!

Kim Jong Uns head looks like a potato. That's probably why he is so cross and keeps executing everybody.

Do we have to wait until you are dead? Can't we start now?
  • rolf_f
    rolf_f Posts: 16,015
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Rolf F wrote:

Do we have to wait until you are dead? Can't we start now?

I'm not sure. Do you think I should ask Rick? I'd hate it if you were mocking me against the rules.
    Faster than a tent.......
  • socrates
    socrates Posts: 453
    Seems his wife hasn't been seen for a few weeks. And the President's wife is out of favour as well.