Garmin Edge 510 Bundle

2»

Comments

• Ordered a 500 today using the GARMIN30 code :)

Thanks to whoever posted that originally.
  • With the GSC 10 cadence sensor i have no intention of using the spoke magnet as i will rely on the GPS.

Is it worth taking the sensor(arm) off as its really surplus to requirements?
    Wilier Cento Uno SR 2013 in Fluro Yellow
    Cannondale Caad10 2014 in BLACK!!
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    With the GSC 10 cadence sensor i have no intention of using the spoke magnet as i will rely on the GPS.

Well duh! That's probably a good idea :D
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.
  • NeXXus wrote:
    With the GSC 10 cadence sensor i have no intention of using the spoke magnet as i will rely on the GPS.

smart ar£e!! :wink:

what i really mean is, is it safe to do so and does it affect anything else. Obviously is ok.

will get on it,
    Wilier Cento Uno SR 2013 in Fluro Yellow
    Cannondale Caad10 2014 in BLACK!!
  • richa
    richa Posts: 1,632
    Assuming you have not got one already, you could buy just the cadence sensor, (i.e. without speed):
    http://www.evanscycles.com/products/bon ... r-ec021207
    Rich
  • NeXXus
    NeXXus Posts: 854
    NeXXus wrote:

smart ar£e!! :wink:

what i really mean is, is it safe to do so and does it affect anything else. Obviously is ok.

will get on it,
    Why not just leave the magnet off and tuck the arm in? It will only broadcast via ANT+, the data available
    And the people bowed and prayed, to the neon god they made.