• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    GiantMike wrote:
    Mikey23 wrote:
    A salutary word from the boss...
    Could I be cricket correspondent as well and perhaps do arts and crafts?
    Yes, you can do cricket. It's boring and nobody else will want to do it.

I reckon TPM will fight him for it :wink:
    TPM can do Women's Hour.

Ooh, is that where all the sexually frustrated MILF's write in about their 'problems' :wink:

cushtie.

coincidentally ive been meaning to ask a question on this subject. but havent got round to it yet, or identified if this is the right forum for it.

Ask away, what's the worst that could happen :wink:

:lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Wait for me to hide in the cupboard under the stairs...
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    seanoconn wrote:
    MattC59 (AKA The Antichrist) Head of diplomatic affairs.

F*ck em if they can't take a joke !
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • GiantMike
    GiantMike Posts: 3,139
    MattC59 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Speaking as your conscience I think it would do you some good to moderate your attitude and learn some manners. You wouldn't like to be treated badly so learn to treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. Now, give me 3 'Hail Matts' (and not in the 'Hiel Matt' Hitlery sense).
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    GiantMike wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

Speaking as your conscience I think it would do you some good to moderate your attitude and learn some manners. You wouldn't like to be treated badly so learn to treat others as you would like to be treated yourself. Now, give me 3 'Hail Matts' (and not in the 'Hiel Matt' Hitlery sense).

If I my posts are full of unadulterated idiocy, then I'd expect to be treated accordingly :wink:
    As I have been in the past :lol:
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • arran77
    GiantMike wrote:
    MattC59 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

This conscience thing is getting on my wick, who votes we kick it in the gooch :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Definition of a BB'er...

•Glibness and Superficial Charm

•Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

•Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

•Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

•Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

•Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

•Incapacity for Love

•Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

•Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

•Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

•Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

•Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

•Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

•Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

•Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Or if you can't be bothered reading that, here is a summary...

you're a sociopath :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    team47b wrote:
    Definition of a BB'er...

•Glibness and Superficial Charm

•Manipulative and Conning
    They never recognize the rights of others and see their self-serving behaviors as permissible. They appear to be charming, yet are covertly hostile and domineering, seeing their victim as merely an instrument to be used. They may dominate and humiliate their victims.

•Grandiose Sense of Self
    Feels entitled to certain things as "their right."

•Pathological Lying
    Has no problem lying coolly and easily and it is almost impossible for them to be truthful on a consistent basis. Can create, and get caught up in, a complex belief about their own powers and abilities. Extremely convincing and even able to pass lie detector tests.

•Lack of Remorse, Shame or Guilt
    A deep seated rage, which is split off and repressed, is at their core. Does not see others around them as people, but only as targets and opportunities. Instead of friends, they have victims and accomplices who end up as victims. The end always justifies the means and they let nothing stand in their way.

•Shallow Emotions
    When they show what seems to be warmth, joy, love and compassion it is more feigned than experienced and serves an ulterior motive. Outraged by insignificant matters, yet remaining unmoved and cold by what would upset a normal person. Since they are not genuine, neither are their promises.

•Incapacity for Love

•Need for Stimulation
    Living on the edge. Verbal outbursts and physical punishments are normal. Promiscuity and gambling are common.

•Callousness/Lack of Empathy
    Unable to empathize with the pain of their victims, having only contempt for others' feelings of distress and readily taking advantage of them.

•Poor Behavioral Controls/Impulsive Nature
    Rage and abuse, alternating with small expressions of love and approval produce an addictive cycle for abuser and abused, as well as creating hopelessness in the victim. Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish, no sense of personal boundaries, no concern for their impact on others.

•Early Behavior Problems/Juvenile Delinquency
    Usually has a history of behavioral and academic difficulties, yet "gets by" by conning others. Problems in making and keeping friends; aberrant behaviors such as cruelty to people or animals, stealing, etc.

•Irresponsibility/Unreliability
    Not concerned about wrecking others' lives and dreams. Oblivious or indifferent to the devastation they cause. Does not accept blame themselves, but blames others, even for acts they obviously committed.

•Promiscuous Sexual Behavior/Infidelity
    Promiscuity, child sexual abuse, rape and sexual acting out of all sorts.

•Lack of Realistic Life Plan/Parasitic Lifestyle
    Tends to move around a lot or makes all encompassing promises for the future, poor work ethic but exploits others effectively.

•Criminal or Entrepreneurial Versatility
    Changes their image as needed to avoid prosecution. Changes life story readily.

Or if you can't be bothered reading that, here is a summary...

you're a sociopath :D
    I thought I recognised that definition :D

High functioning if you don't mind.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    team47b wrote:
    Believe they are all-powerful, all-knowing, entitled to every wish
    That's what I read.

Was there more?
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    @t47b... Copied my CV then?
  • dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    Pick me, Pick me, Pick me, Pick me i will do anything as long as i can bring my Hedge Hog. :lol:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    dave02 wrote:
    Pick me, Pick me, Pick me, Pick me i will do anything as long as i can bring my Hedge Hog. :lol:
    You got it Dave. Head of Agriculture.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • dave02
    I will get some wellis :lol:
  • arran77
    dave02 wrote:
    I will get some wellis :lol:

You make an interesting point :mrgreen:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    seanoconn wrote:
    dave02 wrote:
    You got it Dave. Head of Agriculture.

If he is going to be head of agricultural problems (which is knowing the difference between BSE and PMT), can I be head of the Habitual Alcoholic and Drug addiction deptartment? I could arrange day trips (literally) to Breweries and Pharmacies.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • dave02
    If you go to Boots can u pick me sum Anusol cream up, Ta