Not worth a pheasant

2»

Comments

• dave02
    dave02 Posts: 325
    Peasants have tongues !!!!!!!. I thought they only had Forelocks to tug. With respect i think you are talking a load equine poo, if they let the hedges grow then LAY them properly they would be thicker,stronger and contain more wildlife, they would look better and help stop land erosion in the spring they would be covered in blossom in the summer we could pick the fruits and make juice, in the winter there would be frost shimmering on the branches and we could dance naked in the snow :shock: ,iam coming mummy. :?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    The ancient art of laying hedges. Few of them left. But you know, when the oil runs out, that could be your new vocation (or a thatcher).
    Just rolling this one out into the future, if the oil does run out, the countryside will be inundated by desperate city dwellers and farmers and hedge cuttings will be the least of your troubles.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • dave02
    Why would they come to the country if theres no oil :?: U up for naked dancing in the frost :P
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Speaking of pheasant, I'm trying to get hold of some Kangaroo fillet or burgers. They sell it online but what if I'm out when it comes! I don't want it sitting in the post office for a week. Where can I get some?
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    seanoconn wrote:
    Speaking of pheasant, I'm trying to get hold of some Kangaroo fillet or burgers. They sell it online but what if I'm out when it comes! I don't want it sitting in the post office for a week. Where can I get some?

www.jumpymeat.aus
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    seanoconn wrote:

http://www.jumpymeat.aus
    I clicked on that you fecker
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • pinno
    I knew you would. I clicked on it too, funny - it didn't work. Isn't it past your bedtime?
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    Why would they come to the country if theres no oil :?: U up for naked dancing in the frost :P

As long as there is beer and hairy hamsters, I am up for anything.
  • dave02
    Try Oz. Thanks to the farmers, because they left thorns on the road on my norm route's i went diff route today and had a close encounter with some Deer, nice one, every cloud and all that stuff. :D I will bring the beer u bring the rodents. :wink:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    dave02 wrote:
    Try Oz. Thanks to the farmers, because they left thorns on the road on my norm route's i went diff route today and had a close encounter with some Deer, nice one, every cloud and all that stuff. :D I will bring the beer u bring the rodents. :wink:

You dirty bastards!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerbilling
  • dave02
    Interesting link you FOUND there :?:
  • pinno
    Trust a fox to find a rodent.
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Ballysmate wrote:
    dave02 wrote:

You dirty bastards!

I suspect these would not be wise :shock:

image.jpg

By the way Bally what the feck were you searching for to find that :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • dave02
    I think its called BLUE SKY thinking. (the naughty little minx). xxxxxxxx
  • ballysmate
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    dave02 wrote:

You dirty bastards!

I suspect these would not be wise :shock:

image.jpg

By the way Bally what the feck were you searching for to find that :lol:

I do believe it is the idea behind how 'The Pet Shop Boys' got their name.
  • dave02
    Could you use your brush to sweep this filth from this site. (pist any other sites you been on :wink: )
  • ballysmate
    How do people come up with such ideas? I just can't imagine anyone sitting around one evening, spying the family pet in its cage, and thinking, 'I know what we can do...'
    Doesn't bear thinking about, after all, they have sharp teeth. :shock: Plus their fur must get matted.
    I wonder what the largest mammal anyone has managed?
    Would certainly be an interesting trip to A&E. 'You are not going to believe this but I was cleaning his cage and...'
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    My nurse friend has told me many stories far far worse about what comes into A&E
  • dave02
    u have a nurse friend :lol:
  • pinno
    dave02 wrote:
    u have a nurse friend :lol:

Probably more than one nurse 'friend'. they are all quite friendly but that's in the job description. Ask him whether or not one of them got over friendly, if you see what I mean.
  • dave02
    I am still thinking of something "far far worse" than having a rodent in your bum. :o