chinese bibs/jerseys off ebay

2»

Comments

• duckson wrote:
    No probs Kangarouge, hope you're not too badly hurt! :(

Rick, the medium top fits me pretty well given my stats, no real complaints for the money fit wise, hopefully that wont change when i've ridden with it. The material feels nice to the touch and the zip is ok, neck fit is good for me as well as i've had tops that are too tight around the neck in the past but fit well on the body/arms.

Thanks. Think I might go for a top then too.
  • Calpol wrote:
    The stuff looks pretty good. I had vowed not to buy any chinese stuff again as the fit isnt generally as good but as those prices I am tempted. The Columbia strip looks tempting (Wilier). Also quite like Belkin bit would clash with my bikes!!!

I'm the same. Got some cheap stuff before from ebay and it was crap. These are very good - esp for the price. My "Scott" Bibs I got are great. The material is good quality and warm too. Time will tell, but I cant see them falling apart any quicker than other stuff looking at the construction.

Personally I don't like the team kits, but they do seem excellent value. Stitching is top notch too.
  • lesfirth
    lesfirth Posts: 1,382
    The winter bib tights I bought on E Bay are excellent value. I am really pleased I bought them and not some ten times the price. My bike slid out from under me on Sunday and they now have a big hole in the knee. So its back to E Bay!