13»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    There making there money

They're making their money...
  • Northwind
    Northwind Posts: 14,675
    To say that SRAM are keeping it high end just to milk customers is simplistic and (IMHO) just wrong.

It's exactly what they say they're doing, mind. Also while cassettes might be more complicated, they certainly chose not to roll out the thick/thin chainring tech even though that would be simple and cheap- they kept it as an XX exclusive for so long that they've lost their chance to get into the lower markets, Raceface and Works etc have gazumped them.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • There making there money

Grow up, you have been shown to not be right and your acting out like a Child.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    There making there money

Grow up, you have been shown to be wrong and you're acting out like a child.
    Can I play?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • You can always play with me dad... Just bring some sweets..
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    I thought the accepted Cruddie technique was chloroform?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Kowalski675
    There making there money

Grow up, you have been shown to not be right and your acting out like a Child.

No I haven't - your opinion merely disagrees with mine (incorrectly, naturally... :lol: ).

It's "you're", not "your", and why on earth have you given "child" an upper case C? Jesus wept...
  • Kowalski675
    cooldad wrote:
    There making there money

Grow up, you have been shown to be wrong and you're acting out like a child.
    Can I play?

Indeed you can.
  • njee20
    njee20 Posts: 9,613
    your opinion merely disagrees with mine

To be fair your opinion disagrees with the world...
  • rockmonkeysc
    rockmonkeysc Posts: 14,774
    Manufacturing cheaper 11 speed cassettes will be possible when SRAM want to. It just won't be all aluminium and it will be heavy.
    Im in no rush for it, 1x9 is fine for me.
  • Kowalski675
    njee20 wrote:

If you say so.
  • njee20
    It just won't be all aluminium and it will be heavy.

I'd hope not, aluminium is a crap material to make cassettes from! Xx1 is all steel (except the largest sprocket).
  • njee20
    njee20 wrote:

If you say so.

You are behaving like a petulant child, and I'm not sure why, but its quite amusing.
  • Kowalski675
    njee20 wrote:
    njee20 wrote:

If you say so.

You are behaving like a petulant child, and I'm not sure why, but its quite amusing.

No idea where you get that incorrect idea from - I'm merely pointing out that I don't give a monkey's whether your opinion differs from mine. Your little smartarse dig above was the very definition of childish though, but I'm not descending to your juvenile level by dignifying it with anything other than a completely dismissive and disinterested reply. Hoisted by your own petard there. Shut up and let the grown ups talk, there's a good little boy - children should be seen and not heard... :lol:
  • Northwind
    I don't have my mod powers any more, but if I did you lot would be fucked right now. Quit it aye?
    Uncompromising extremist
  • rockmonkeysc
    Northwind wrote:
    I don't have my mod powers any more, but if I did you lot would be farked right now. Quit it aye?

Let them continue bitching.
  • Kowalski675
    No bitching here. As I've already said, I don't give a monkey's whether anyone else's opinion differs with mine, it's of no consequence to me.
  • njee20
    I don't think I've really done anything hugely antagonistic, other than point out how kowalski's behaving oddly. Which is hard to deny - replying "whatever", then critiquing grammar isn't exactly a valuable contribution.

Then again... Neither is this. Oh well!

Still think the Codeine is a bit odd!
  • Kowalski675
    edited November 2013
    So having an opinion which differs from yours is "behaving oddly", lol? Whatever...
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    Well tbf, of the point you made about XX1, absolutely everyone has disagreed with you :wink: As regards to XX1 and a cheaper version, that's how it works, it's not an opinion, it's a fact.
  • Kowalski675
    lawman wrote:
    Well tbf, of the point you made about XX1, absolutely everyone has disagreed with you :wink: As regards to XX1 and a cheaper version, that's how it works, it's not an opinion, it's a fact.

You need to look up "fact" and "opinion" in your student dictionary, lol.
  • supersonic
    supersonic Posts: 82,708
    But hasn't the precedent of srams marketing in the past 15 years will form strong opinions. Based around fact.
  • lawman
    lawman Posts: 6,868
    lawman wrote:

You need to look up "fact" and "opinion" in your student dictionary, lol.

Any why would I need to do that? As Sonic says, what we stated was a fact based on previous precedents and our knowledge of the industry. What you, wrongly, said is your opinion. In this case your opinion is wrong, based on the facts that have already been given.

For someone who claims not to give a monkeys about people who disagree with their opinion you do argue in defence of said opinion rather a lot... :wink:
  • Kowalski675
    lawman wrote:
    Any why would I need to do that?

Because you're confusing your opinions with fact again, lol.
    For someone who claims not to give a monkeys about people who disagree with their opinion you do argue in defence of said opinion rather a lot... :wink:

Who's arguing? Well, you are, but if you want to waste your life arguing pointlessly on the internet, that's your prerogative. You're entitled to your own opinions, regardless of how misguided they may be. Makes no difference to me. Haven't you got homework to do though?... :lol:
  • njee20
    But still you carry on? You are the one perpetuating this 'argument', even when presented with the evidence to disprove what you so staunchly defend you retort with "whatever, lol, don't you, lol, have homework, lol".

Lol :roll:
  • Clank
    Clank Posts: 2,323
    Who's arguing? Well, you are, but if you want to waste your life arguing pointlessly on the internet, that's your prerogative. You're entitled to your own opinions, regardless of how misguided they may be. Makes no difference to me. Haven't you got homework to do though?... :lol:

1343867816529_3320295.png
    How would I write my own epitaph? With a crayon - I'm not allowed anything I can sharpen to a sustainable point.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed herein are worth exactly what you paid for them.
  • rockmonkeysc
    It's all about 11 speed alfine anyway. Who needs a mech?
  • Northwind
    And Hammerschmidt on the front.
    Uncompromising extremist
  • Kowalski675
    njee20 wrote:
    But still you carry on? You are the one perpetuating this 'argument',

Can you really not see the hilariously monumental hypocrisy of that post, lol? :roll: As I've already said, anyone's entitled to their own opinion, and I'm not arguing about anything. The discussion about drivetrain choice was simply that - a discussion. That's what forums are for. It's folk like you that seem intent on turning it into an argument, but I have no intention of indulging you.
  • Kowalski675
    Clank wrote:

1343867816529_3320295.png

388298_2381682217769_1122112984_32344546_1035685214_n_zpsb35d1297.jpg
This discussion has been closed.