Bwands you think are sh*t

2»

Comments

• Pituophis
    Pituophis Posts: 1,025
    Campagnowo.
    Over priced :wink:

(I don't think really think they're sh*t, but stand by the overpriced bit :oops: )
  • johnny25 wrote:
    Russell - complete tw@t.

Always read previous posts ;-)
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    Nike

Sports clothes which are actually crap for doing sport in. just fashion clothing. running shoes which are bad for your feet. most of all Nike+ GPS watches which cannot be fixed and if break outside of warranty are only good for the bin. F@#k you Nike. F@#k you uo your stupid collective @rseholes!
  • Nike

Sports clothes which are actually crap for doing sport in. just fashion clothing. running shoes which are bad for your feet. most of all Nike+ GPS watches which cannot be fixed and if break outside of warranty are only good for the bin. F@#k you Nike. F@#k you uo your stupid collective @rseholes!

I only own 2 completely satisfactory Nike bits of cycling kit - a pair of armwarmers and a replica Tour de France polka-dot jersey. Both pairs of Nike bibshorts I once had have long since disappeared off to the bin due to being uncomfortable thanks to naff inserts, whilst the legwarmers I bought for this CX season are a very peculiar fit!

David
    "It is not enough merely to win; others must lose." - Gore Vidal
  • thanks david
  • FatTed
    FatTed Posts: 1,205
    I thought OP meant Bwands like the wolling Stones?
  • oldbazza
    oldbazza Posts: 646
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Superdwy

Ok, superdwy cos everyone thinks its the muts nuts for no other reason than marketing boolox :wink:

Another vote here for superdry mainly for the faux japanese slogans.
    Ridley Helium SL (Dura-Ace/Wheelsmith Aero-dimpled 45 wheels)

Light Blue Robinson(105 +lots of Hope)

Planet X XLS 1X10(105/XTR/Miche/TRP Spyre SLC brakes

Graham Weigh 105/Ultegra
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Nike

I only own 2 completely satisfactory Nike bits of cycling kit - a pair of armwarmers and a replica Tour de France polka-dot jersey. Both pairs of Nike bibshorts I once had have long since disappeared off to the bin due to being uncomfortable thanks to naff inserts, whilst the legwarmers I bought for this CX season are a very peculiar fit!

David

I have quite a bit of Nike cycling gear, namely Livestrong stuff. Found it to be excellent. I got it as a freebie so represents extraordinary value for money. :D
  • upperoilcan
    upperoilcan Posts: 1,180
    Nobody mention Iceland !!!

For selling complete poverty food.
    Cervelo S5 Ultegra Di2.
  • iceland isnt a brand per se is it, its just a purveyor of obesity at a price that cant be beat.
  • Nobody mention Iceland !!!

For selling complete poverty food.

Not the country whose shabby banking system unravelled in a major way a few years back, then? ;)

David
  • laurentian
    laurentian Posts: 2,505
    Canterbury (rugby boots - the rest of the stuff is OK)
    Wilier Izoard XP
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    To be fair, Superdwy have done very well from a base of nothing - IIRC they are based in hyper-Japanese Cheltenham!! Would love to know what the writing on their kit says...

Anyway, bwands of which I am not fond: Trek, Livestrong and UPS - think they're all connected????

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • SecretSam wrote:
    To be fair, Superdwy have done very well from a base of nothing - IIRC they are based in hyper-Japanese Cheltenham!! Would love to know what the writing on their kit says...

Anyway, bwands of which I am not fond: Trek, Livestrong and UPS - think they're all connected????

Are you thinking of USPS? UPS the parcel courier doesn't have any link to the US Postal Service as far as I know (former is a private-sector firm, latter is nationalised).

David
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,120
    SecretSam wrote:

Are you thinking of USPS? UPS the parcel courier doesn't have any link to the US Postal Service as far as I know (former is a private-sector firm, latter is nationalised).

David

Oops - sorry, UPS, my bad (see - I can talk American!) - I meant the USPS. You know, the ones who sponsored that drug taking lying sonofabitch scum sucking self-promoting pr1ck, er, whatsisname... :twisted:

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • majormantra
    majormantra Posts: 2,094
    SecretSam wrote:

Mainly a load of rubbish: http://www.unmissablejapan.com/etcetera/superdry
  • SecretSam wrote:
    SecretSam wrote:

David

Oops - sorry, UPS, my bad (see - I can talk American!) - I meant the USPS. You know, the ones who sponsored that drug taking lying sonofabitch scum sucking self-promoting pr1ck, er, whatsisname... :twisted:

Mind you, UPS deserve a bit of stick for that awful telly commercial all about the joys of logistics, based around a dire re-hashing of Dean Martin's That's Amore.

David