edited December 2013 in The cake stop
peugeot

holister

Comments

• arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Superdwy

:wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Awgos.

Theiw wefwigewatows in pawticulaw.

I just took that to far didnt I? :oops:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • Russell
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,404
    arran77 wrote:
    Superdwy

Oi!!!
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Fred Perry & Lacoste. Way too expensive.
  • i thnik we need to quantify why in all of them actually.

peugeot as im such a tw*t i like JC and agree with him on this one.

holister cos everyone thinks its the muts nuts for no other reason than marketing boolox from A&F.
  • seanoconn

holister cos everyone thinks its the muts nuts for no other reason than marketing boolox from A&F.
    Also because pretty blonde girls who work there, are nice to you when visiting the shop and make you buy stuff to please them :oops:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Superdwy

Oi!!!

Do you work for them or just wear their tat :wink: :P
    i thnik we need to quantify why in all of them actually.

Ok, superdwy cos everyone thinks its the muts nuts for no other reason than marketing boolox :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Superdwy

Oi!!!

Ok, superdwy cos everyone thinks its the muts nuts for no other reason than marketing boolox :wink:
    Nah I just wear their tat. I worked briefly for Abercrombie & Fitch but was asked to leave as I was making the other shop assistants feel inadequate.
  • i have no issue with A&F, just the holister bit of it.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Is football a bwand?

Overhyped sh!t.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    Anything pop-punk related. Yes, that would be the genre Green Day and the likes belong to.
  • seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Superdwy

Oi!!!

Nah I just wear their tat. I worked briefly for Abercrombie & Fitch but was asked to leave as I was making the other shop assistants feel inadequate.

were you bustier and blonder than your workm8s then?
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    Superdwy

Oi!!!

were you bustier and blonder than your workm8s then?

No, 'inadequate' is his pet name for his little chap :wink:

seanoconn
  • secretsam
    secretsam Posts: 5,098
    Apple

Over-hyped, over-priced and deliberately designed to be incompatible with the rest of the world

It's just a hill. Get over it.
  • mr_goo
    mr_goo Posts: 3,770
    Wenault. I have one for a company car, and would rate as the cwappiest car I have ever had the misfortune to drive.
    Always be yourself, unless you can be Aaron Rodgers....Then always be Aaron Rodgers.
  • seanoconn
    Mr Goo wrote:
    Wenault. I have one for a company car, and would rate as the cwappiest car I have ever had the misfortune to drive.
    I've heard the same about Citroen. I think there's a pattern.
  • arent renault and citroen the same ownership pretty much (calling all vtechs to clarify) or is it peugeot and citroen?

i know nissan are involved with renault somewhere. there is some out of date chart online of who owns who its a bit of a mess.

my peugeot prejudice is sparked by clarkson (yeah i know but i cant help it) and it does seem he has a point.
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    SecretSam wrote:
    Apple

Over-hyped, over-priced and deliberately designed to be incompatible with the rest of the world

Over priced yes, the rest is untrue. Written on a Apple laptop using Microsoft Word.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • ben@31
    ben@31 Posts: 2,327
    McDonalds.

The documentary "Supersize Me" sums up every reason why I hate the place.

More Americans die every year because of Ronald McDonald than Osama Bin Ladden. Why isn't this stopped?... $$$$

As for KFC. Colonel Sanders is probably being surrounded by a team of lethal Navy Seals at this very moment. Some are saying that if is captured alive he will no doubt be water boarded at Gitmo until every detail of his secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices is fully uncovered.
    "The Prince of Wales is now the King of France" - Calton Kirby
  • city_boy
    city_boy Posts: 1,616
    MUFC
    Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.
  • seanoconn
    ben@31 wrote:
    McDonalds.

More Americans die every year because of Ronald McDonald than Osama Bin Ladden. Why isn't this stopped?... $$$$

As for KFC. Colonel Sanders is probably being surrounded by a team of lethal Navy Seals at this very moment. Some are saying that if is captured alive he will no doubt be water boarded at Gitmo until every detail of his secret recipe of 11 herbs and spices is fully uncovered.
    Beat me to it. But I don't like it because it tastes bad and they don't do a man sized burger, 'Big' Mac my @rse
  • wiffachip
    wiffachip Posts: 861
    elastic
  • johnny25
    johnny25 Posts: 344
    Russell - complete tw@t.
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    johnny25 wrote:
    Russell - complete tw@t.
    Wussell? How about his mate, Wossy?
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    johnny25 wrote:
    Russell - complete tw@t.
    Wussell? How about his mate, Wossy?

Valentino or Johnathan :P

seanoconn
  • ben@31 wrote:
    McDonalds.

i dont eat english mcdonalds, on occasion i have american mcdonalds and during eating its ok, but u pay for it later.
  • eric_draven
    eric_draven Posts: 1,192
    ben@31 wrote:
    McDonalds.

also look at the Mc Liable case,longest running court case in british history,another reason to dislike them,
  • Coca Cowa

Phiwwips

Genewal Motows

To name a few....
    All the gear, but no idea...
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    Ski.

Have you tried one of their yoghurts recently? Talk about watery sh*te.

I tried to think of a way of getting a w into that to no avail.