Forum home Road cycling forum The bottom bracket

Return of the Prodigal Son?

arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
Well, is today the day, were the Prophesies right, is today the day we see the return of Yossie?

I organised some 'ladies' to welcome you back mate, sorry that they're a little ropey, it's the best I could do round here :wink:

ots8.jpg
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
«1

Posts

  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 9,143
    Which one of them is your Missus? :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,619
    seanoconn wrote:
    Which one of them is your Missus? :D

    the transgender one
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Which one of them is your Missus? :D

    the transgender one

    You've been 'studying' that picture a little too hard me thinks :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • tlw1tlw1 Posts: 20,619
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Which one of them is your Missus? :D

    the transgender one

    You've been 'studying' that picture a little too hard me thinks :wink:

    :oops:
  • pinnopinno Posts: 45,378
    He prefers women with experience. He told me once, "Performance comes with experience" and "Any hole is a goal".

    So here is Pamela Anderson to welcome him back (she's piled on the pounds and now looks super curvy):

    Obese--4930.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    He prefers women with experience. He told me once, "Performance comes with experience" and "Any hole is a goal".

    So here is Pamela Anderson to welcome him back (she's piled on the pounds and now looks super curvy):

    Obese--4930.jpg

    Would he not need some talc to help track down a damp spot to give him a fighting chance?
  • team47bteam47b Posts: 6,424
    ...clearly a man speaking from experience :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,387
    team47b wrote:
    ...clearly a man speaking from experience :D
    I've also heard talc helps get the 'outfits' on and off :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    ...clearly a man speaking from experience :D
    I've also heard talc helps get the 'outfits' on and off :wink:

    I'd be in no rush to get that 'outfit' off her :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,387
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:
    ...clearly a man speaking from experience :D
    I've also heard talc helps get the 'outfits' on and off :wink:

    I'd be in no rush to get that 'outfit' off her :shock:
    Me neither, although some on here clearly take the view that fat burds are like mopeds. Speaking of which, where is the prodigal son? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    A check of his profile shows Yossie is back!
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,387
    He's probably busy catching up on messages :shock:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    He's probably busy catching up on messages :shock:

    :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • Stevo_666Stevo_666 Posts: 49,387
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    He's probably busy catching up on messages :shock:

    :lol:
    Ssssshhhhh :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • capt_slogcapt_slog Posts: 3,709
    Ballysmate wrote:
    He prefers women with experience. He told me once, "Performance comes with experience" and "Any hole is a goal".

    So here is Pamela Anderson to welcome him back (she's piled on the pounds and now looks super curvy):

    {Picture removed because we've seen enough of it}

    Would he not need some talc to help track down a damp spot to give him a fighting chance?

    Either that her ask her to fart to get your bearings.


    The older I get, the better I was.

  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    He prefers women with experience. He told me once, "Performance comes with experience" and "Any hole is a goal".

    So here is Pamela Anderson to welcome him back (she's piled on the pounds and now looks super curvy):

    {Picture removed because we've seen enough of it}

    Would he not need some talc to help track down a damp spot to give him a fighting chance?

    Either that her ask her to fart to get your bearings.

    The sound alone may not be enough to help, you might need to sniff said fart to ascertain it's origins :shock:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • ballysmateballysmate Posts: 15,903
    arran77 wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    He prefers women with experience. He told me once, "Performance comes with experience" and "Any hole is a goal".

    So here is Pamela Anderson to welcome him back (she's piled on the pounds and now looks super curvy):

    {Picture removed because we've seen enough of it}

    Would he not need some talc to help track down a damp spot to give him a fighting chance?

    Either that her ask her to fart to get your bearings.

    The sound alone may not be enough to help, you might need to sniff said fart to ascertain it's origins :shock:


    A connoisseur of farts eh? You can trace their origins back to sprouts, cabbage, egg or curry etc.
    Impressive. :lol:
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Well, where that fark is he?

    Is he on some covert operation spying on us all :?
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • davieseedaviesee Posts: 6,386
    Last visited - 22nd October.

    Either spying under a pseudonym or gave up.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 9,143
    Egged on by Pinarello then banned, comes back to a Pinarello windup then leaves. I'm sure no one is to blame :roll:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    seanoconn wrote:
    Egged on by Pinarello then banned, comes back to a Pinarello windup then leaves. I'm sure no one is to blame :roll:

    :lol:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • i trust u lot are talking our fave multi millionaire?
  • seanoconnseanoconn Posts: 9,143
    i trust u lot are talking our fave multi millionaire?
    No. What was that about your intelligence? :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    i trust u lot are talking our fave multi millionaire?

    Let me spell it out for you....

    Y O S S I E

    :P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • my sentance doesn't even make sense! i miss words out willy nilly. i think i may have a real problem

    where is everyones fave philanthopist anyway.
  • arran77 wrote:
    i trust u lot are talking our fave multi millionaire?

    Let me spell it out for you....

    Y O S S I E

    :P

    yea i did realize as it says it in the first post, im just trying to raise the lack of awareness/care over the missing vtech.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    arran77 wrote:
    i trust u lot are talking our fave multi millionaire?

    Let me spell it out for you....

    Y O S S I E

    :P

    yea i did realize as it says it in the first post, im just trying to raise the lack of awareness/care over the missing vtech.

    You're fighting a loosing battle there :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
  • no way, hes a ledge, up there with soni et al. this forum hasnt seen the like of an oenophiles thread lately, oh for a raisins thread.
  • davieseedaviesee Posts: 6,386
    vtech will be busy in the Bahamas or some other exotica.
    You will find out sooner or later. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77arran77 Posts: 9,260
    He probably told us at some point but no one could be arsed to pay any attention :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

    seanoconn
Sign In or Register to comment.