Return of the Prodigal Son?

arran77
arran77 Posts: 9,260
edited November 2013 in The bottom bracket
Well, is today the day, were the Prophesies right, is today the day we see the return of Yossie?

I organised some 'ladies' to welcome you back mate, sorry that they're a little ropey, it's the best I could do round here :wink:

ots8.jpg
"Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn

Comments

• seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    Which one of them is your Missus? :D
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    seanoconn wrote:

the transgender one
  • arran77
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

the transgender one

You've been 'studying' that picture a little too hard me thinks :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • tlw1
    tlw1 Posts: 21,831
    arran77 wrote:
    matthew h wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:

the transgender one

You've been 'studying' that picture a little too hard me thinks :wink:

:oops:
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,195
    He prefers women with experience. He told me once, "Performance comes with experience" and "Any hole is a goal".

So here is Pamela Anderson to welcome him back (she's piled on the pounds and now looks super curvy):

Obese--4930.jpg
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    He prefers women with experience. He told me once, "Performance comes with experience" and "Any hole is a goal".

So here is Pamela Anderson to welcome him back (she's piled on the pounds and now looks super curvy):

Obese--4930.jpg

Would he not need some talc to help track down a damp spot to give him a fighting chance?
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,424
    ...clearly a man speaking from experience :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,162
    team47b wrote:
    I've also heard talc helps get the 'outfits' on and off :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

I'd be in no rush to get that 'outfit' off her :shock:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

I'd be in no rush to get that 'outfit' off her :shock:
    Me neither, although some on here clearly take the view that fat burds are like mopeds. Speaking of which, where is the prodigal son? :wink:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    A check of his profile shows Yossie is back!
  • Stevo_666
    He's probably busy catching up on messages :shock:
  • arran77
    Stevo 666 wrote:

:lol:

seanoconn
  • Stevo_666
    arran77 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:

Ssssshhhhh :wink:
  • capt_slog
    capt_slog Posts: 3,939
    Ballysmate wrote:

{Picture removed because we've seen enough of it}

Would he not need some talc to help track down a damp spot to give him a fighting chance?

Either that her ask her to fart to get your bearings.

The older I get, the better I was.

• arran77
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

The sound alone may not be enough to help, you might need to sniff said fart to ascertain it's origins :shock:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    arran77 wrote:
    Capt Slog wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

The sound alone may not be enough to help, you might need to sniff said fart to ascertain it's origins :shock:

A connoisseur of farts eh? You can trace their origins back to sprouts, cabbage, egg or curry etc.
    Impressive. :lol:
  • arran77
    Well, where that fark is he?

Is he on some covert operation spying on us all :?

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Last visited - 22nd October.

Either spying under a pseudonym or gave up.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • seanoconn
    Egged on by Pinarello then banned, comes back to a Pinarello windup then leaves. I'm sure no one is to blame :roll:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    Egged on by Pinarello then banned, comes back to a Pinarello windup then leaves. I'm sure no one is to blame :roll:

seanoconn
  • i trust u lot are talking our fave multi millionaire?
  • seanoconn
    i trust u lot are talking our fave multi millionaire?
    No. What was that about your intelligence? :lol:
  • arran77

Let me spell it out for you....

Y O S S I E

:P

seanoconn
  • my sentance doesn't even make sense! i miss words out willy nilly. i think i may have a real problem

where is everyones fave philanthopist anyway.
  • arran77 wrote:

Y O S S I E

yea i did realize as it says it in the first post, im just trying to raise the lack of awareness/care over the missing vtech.
  • arran77
    arran77 wrote:

Y O S S I E

yea i did realize as it says it in the first post, im just trying to raise the lack of awareness/care over the missing vtech.

You're fighting a loosing battle there :wink:

seanoconn
  • no way, hes a ledge, up there with soni et al. this forum hasnt seen the like of an oenophiles thread lately, oh for a raisins thread.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    vtech will be busy in the Bahamas or some other exotica.
    You will find out sooner or later. :wink:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    He probably told us at some point but no one could be arsed to pay any attention :wink:

seanoconn