New rider, new bike. Voodoo Aizan 29ER

2»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    rgliniany wrote:
    so is your technical skill taking photos of motorbikes and motorbike parts?

Well, your skill clearly isn't wit...
  • Kowalski675
    rgliniany wrote:

you're supposed to be impressed and gush with praise.

Not in the slightest, just demonstrating that you were wrong (again).

Pushbikes are very simple things, and anyone who can tell one end of a spanner from the other can probably do a better job than 99% of Halfords "mechanics".
  • rgliniany wrote:

Well, your skill clearly isn't wit...

no attempt at wit.... there was no wee laughing emoticon, lol or even a rofl..... as you can see there was a question mark at the end of the sentence.... making it a question.... that is all.....and just a side note.... I understand you bought a bike from Halfords that was less than perfect from new..... granted that would suck.... but they rectified the situation.... let it go..... build a bridge...... etc etc.....
    It's a boy , It's a boy , I Shouted Running Into The Street With Tears Running Down My Face.....

That's The Last Time I Holiday In Thailand

URL Pinkbike
  • Kowalski675
    No, I rectified it myself. I wasn't letting their cack handed monkeys near it again, lol.
  • It does vary quite a bit with halfords. Theres this bloke at the halfords nearest to me who is excellent. Hes helped me out numerous times over the last 2-3 years. Not by doing anything to my bike, but by just giving me a few hints. Ive heard him talking to a customer about the different bits of the bike and how they were good. I was quite impressed. I dont think he had much experience actually riding bikes though from the looks of him. Quite a big fella.

In the same shop though, when i asked one of the other guys to get me a BB tool out of the display cabinet, he asked me if id already tried using a flathead and a hammer :lol:

Kowalski, you probably made a bad move posting pictures of motorbikes again. An argument is going to break out! :)
  • Kowalski675
    Mod Edited :- Watch the manner you talk to others, we don't tolerate that on here.
  • Kowalski... we'll have to do without for a week...
    left the forum March 2023
This discussion has been closed.