Women

team47b
team47b Posts: 6,425
edited October 2013 in The bottom bracket
Why are there no other women on BB?

Are they all too scared to get down n' dirty with the boys?

This place could do with livening up a bit, T47b said it was a right laugh, seems very tame to me.

MrsT x

Is a kiss on the bottom correct etiquette for BR
my isetta is a 300cc bike

Comments

• daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    There are rumours of it being a wild and whacky place but those are wide of the mark.
    We are a very civilised bunch.

Now.
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • DonDaddyD
    DonDaddyD Posts: 12,689
    I cannot actually believe you are on the internet pretending to be your wife (assuming you have one). I mean wow, I have my moments. But. Honestly. World of Warcraft WOW!*

World of Warcraft is like a whole other level of astonishing, Wow.

It almost doesn't matter what witty response you come up with. You've pretended to be your wife (assuming you have one). There's having a laugh and then there is that.
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • daviesee
    Some people will just never get it.........
  • team47b
    ...I'm beginning to see that :D

Mrs T
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    @ddd ... Are you saying that it isn't mrs t? Well I'll be jiggered...
  • DonDaddyD
    No I'll never get it.

There is only one place I like to role play and it isn't on a Internet Forum, playing Star Trek Online or some such social RPG/MMORPG....

...It's Games Workshop where I can play Warhammer!
    Food Chain number = 4

A true scalp is not only overtaking someone but leaving them stopped at a set of lights. As you, who have clearly beaten the lights, pummels nothing but the open air ahead. ~ 'DondaddyD'. Player of the Unspoken Game
  • Mikey23
    You have to appreciate that we have to be a little indulgent. Mr and/or mrs T haven't been out in the community that long and we will continue to give them the support they need...
  • Mikey23
    For instance, today's project is a new grinder. Any help or support you can give is appreciated...
  • DonDaddyD
    Mikey23 wrote:
    You have to appreciate that we have to be a little indulgent. Mr and/or mrs T haven't been out in the community that long and we will continue to give them the support they need...
    Would this help: http://www.wlmht.nhs.uk/gi/gender-identity-clinic/
    Food Chain number = 4

• team47b
    Gender, everything you need to know, you have one or you are one :D

MrsT x
  • Mikey23
    That is so deep it makes me want to cry...
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    team47b wrote:
    Gender, everything you need to know, you have one or you are one :D

MrsT x

Which category would you say DDD falls into then Mrs T :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • arran77
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I cannot actually believe you are on the internet pretending to be your wife (assuming you have one). I mean wow, I have my moments. But. Honestly. World of Warcraft WOW!*

World of Warcraft is like a whole other level of astonishing, Wow.

It almost doesn't matter what witty response you come up with. You've pretended to be your wife (assuming you have one). There's having a laugh and then there is that.

There's a lot of assumption going on there DDD and we all know what assumption is don't we :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • Mikey23
    Yup, it's the alleged entry of the Virgin Mary into heaven .. Or so I'm told
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,344
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    No I'll never get it.

There is only one place I like to role play and it isn't on a Internet Forum, playing Star Trek Online or some such social RPG/MMORPG....

...It's Games Workshop where I can play Warhammer!

It is plain to see you have not got a sense of humour and a glass chin, so I ask this:

What are you doing in here DDD? I mean you're not exactly Mr Popular are you amongst the incumbent bacterium in BB.

Here is a blank space for you:

...to write your apology..
    Join in by all means, We entertain all 50 shades of bollox in here but leave the Ironed Underwear at the door and stuff your political correctness where the crud ends up off the back wheel when riding in the nod.
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    I come here less now that their here. Rather not mix with them over there unless I absolutely have to. We should have a sign:

No Cake Stop
    No Bottom Bracket
    AND
    No Dogs.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • DonDaddyD
    Lol that's a good post, but you won't get an apology from me. I'll go wherever I want on the website and I figured I'd hang out here, after all, you guys seem to mention me far more than any other section of these forums...
    Food Chain number = 4

• arran77
    DonDaddyD wrote:
    Lol that's a good post, but you won't get an apology from me. I'll go wherever I want on the website and I figured I'd hang out here, after all, you guys seem to mention me far more than any other section of these forums...

Well after all the discussions on here recently about behaving in an appropriate manner in various parts of the forum you're not really fitting in around here are you, why do you come here?

Perhaps we could start a thread saying that unless people are going to make an effort to fit in with the banter etc in here then they should just feck right off :roll:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    I've had an epiphany of an analogy.

Its like we have -

Spent all day in the pub.
    Having a drink and a laugh.
    Maybe watched some footie, played some pool or darts and whiled away the time quite nicely.
    We've only had a packet of crisps so nutrition is lacking and we are feeling squiffy.
    Between games we have ogled the talent. Maybe had a knock back. A slap even.
    But it is 23:00 and we are still joking around having fun. All tipsy nonsense.

Then DDD wanders in. All sober. And wonders why he doesnt get the jokes.
  • Mikey23
    Getting tiresome now.. Goodnight
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    daviesee wrote:
    I've had an epiphany of an analogy.

Its like we have -

Spent all day in the pub.
    Having a drink and a laugh.
    Maybe watched some footie, played some pool or darts and whiled away the time quite nicely.
    We've only had a packet of crisps so nutrition is lacking and we are feeling squiffy.
    Between games we have ogled the talent. Maybe had a knock back. A slap even.
    But it is 23:00 and we are still joking around having fun. All tipsy nonsense.

Then DDD wanders in. All sober. And wonders why he doesnt get the jokes.

It would have to be at 23.00, after happy hour had finished.
  • ballysmate
    You spend ages cultivating atone in a forum where everyone knows what is acceptable and not. Then some interloper comes in lowering the tone of the place. Just not cricket old boy. Me and Mavis Vixen are not amused.
  • DDD in BB. Awww, shoite, he will raise the tone with his "right on kidz" ness. I may have to pull the pin on my interweb grenade and take him out, or me, dunno yet. :wink:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • daviesee
    Ballysmate wrote:
    You spend ages cultivating atone in a forum where everyone knows what is acceptable and not. Then some interloper comes in lowering the tone of the place. Just not cricket old boy. Me and Mavis Vixen are not amused.
    Sorry.
    I will stop being all serious.

As Yossie isnt here, anyone got pic's of Ninas nork's?
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo_666 Posts: 58,497
    team47b wrote:

This place could do with livening up a bit, T47b said it was a right laugh, seems very tame to me.

MrsT x

I think you've got a split personality Mr Team. Please take your medication...

Actually that reminds me of when the Rangers keeper Andy Goram was on loan to Man U in the 90's and was suffering from mild schizophrenia at the time. Opposing fans would chant 'There's only two Andy Gorams...'
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

MrsT x

Actually that reminds me of when the Rangers keeper Andy Goram was on loan to Man U in the 90's and was suffering from mild schizophrenia at the time. Opposing fans would chant 'There's only two Andy Gorams...'

Goram was better than Alan Rough.
  • Stevo_666
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

MrsT x

Now a thread on Scottish goalkeepers - that could be amusing :lol:
    "I spent most of my money on birds, booze and fast cars: the rest of it I just squandered." [George Best]
  • ballysmate
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

MrsT x

...who was better than Stewart Kennedy.
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    DonDaddyD wrote:

How sad.
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • pinno
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    Stevo 666 wrote:
    team47b wrote:

MrsT x

Now a thread on Scottish goalkeepers - that could be amusing :lol:

Has Craig Gordon retired?
  • Stevo_666
    Has Craig Gordon retired?
    No idea.

But I remember reading in 'Red Dwarf' how Scotland genetically engineered their goalie for the World Cup to be a slab of flesh 24 feet wide by 8 feet high but they still didn't make the play offs :)