Who Should Be Sacrificed

Comments

• ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Doesn't matter how we do it, can I have dibs on his bike?
  • arran77
    arran77 Posts: 9,260
    Hey you disrespectful feckers I'm not even gone yet and your divvying up my stuff, w@nkers :evil: :wink:

You'll be sorry when I'm gone but on the face of it I think I'll have more fun with the ladies over here...

http://www.homecraftforums.com/

:P
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    arran77 wrote:
    Hey you disrespectful feckers I'm not even gone yet and your divvying up my stuff, w@nkers :evil: :wink:

You'll be sorry when I'm gone but on the face of it I think I'll have more fun with the ladies over here...

Couldn't see any ladies in knitwear. :cry:
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    arran77 wrote:

Couldn't see any ladies in knitwear. :cry:

I'm going to start a new thread with some of the 'knowledge' I've acquired here :wink:
    "Arran, you are like the Tony Benn of smut. You have never diluted your depravity and always stand by your beliefs. You have my respect sir and your wife my pity" :lol:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    Can lycra be knitted?
    I don't think a thick woolly jumper and scarf is the new cycle look.
    My nan used to knit me a woolly balaclava and gloves every year for school. :oops: :oops: She meant well. :D
    Perhaps helmets are 'old hat' (sorry :oops: ) and woollly balaclavas are the way forward?
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Being as arran was t-total, I'll have first dibs on his liver, spares are always handy.

I don't know if it's because I'm feeling a bit melancholy about arran but it's almost as if we can still hear him sometimes.

R.I.P arran :(
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    It's what he would have wanted ...
  • ballysmate
    Who's Arran?
  • ballysmate
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Being as arran was t-total, I'll have first dibs on his liver, spares are always handy.

I don't know if it's because I'm feeling a bit melancholy about arran but it's almost as if we can still hear him sometimes.

R.I.P arran :(

You could have it with a nice chianti.
  • arran77
    Slight change of plan chaps, those biatches over there were even more tetchy than the feckers on here, who would think that discussing blue waffle is not acceptable in polite company :roll:

Hands off my bike and my liver, it was fecked anyway before I went on the wagon :wink:

seanoconn
  • team47b
    team47b Posts: 6,425
    Me :D
    my isetta is a 300cc bike
  • arran77
    team47b wrote:
    Me :D

:?

seanoconn
  • smoggysteve
    smoggysteve Posts: 2,909
    If you strike down pinarello001, he shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
  • Yossie may already have been sacrificed for the greater good........................
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    There but for the grace of God.....
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    If you strike down pinarello001, he shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.

At least someone on here is talking sense.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Can I have multiple votes?
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • seanoconn
    If you strike down pinarello001, he shall submit a grovelling apology via another member, in which he begs and cries like a little baby .
    FTFY
  • seanoconn
    Can I have multiple votes?
    For Pina? We'll see what we can do.
  • arran77
    Yossielite wrote:
    Yossie may already have been sacrificed for the greater good........................

Well in that case this poll appears to be null and void :wink:

That Yossie is a very naughty boy :lol:

seanoconn
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Yossielite wrote:
    Yossie may already have been sacrificed for the greater good........................
    Who is this Yossielite, and what have you done with Yossie?
    Do you have any demands?
    :lol:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • arran77
    daviesee wrote:
    Yossielite wrote:
    Do you have any demands?

At least it's slightly more discrete that notdaviesee or notarran77 :wink:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Yossielite wrote:
    Do you have any demands?

susannareid was more discrete :lol:
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Yossielite wrote:
    Do you have any demands?

Well you would have thought so but I guess some people just love trawling though the thousands of accounts on here to spot anything naughty going on :roll:

seanoconn
  • seanoconn
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Yossielite wrote:
    Do you have any demands?

Well you would have thought so but I guess some people just love trawling though the thousands of accounts on here to spot anything naughty going on :roll:
    Thousands of accounts?

Or naughty + naughty = arran
  • arran77
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    arran77 wrote:
    daviesee wrote:
    Yossielite wrote:
    Do you have any demands?

Thousands of accounts?

Or naughty + naughty = arran

Fair point :roll:

seanoconn
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Naughty plus naughty is one hundred and eighty.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • ballysmate
    Been out all day, just catching up. Say it aint so! Yossie gone?
    Glimmer of hope is that he said he had trouble logging in, not that he had been excommunicated.
  • arran77
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Glimmer of hope is that he said he had trouble logging in, not that he had been excommunicated.

Trouble logging on = banned in my experience, you don't get any communication from this place to say that's what happened so it took me emailing one of the mods to ask about my little 'holiday' :roll:

The alternative is that the massacre at Sennybridge went a little wrong and Greg took control of the situation and has Yossie holed up in his dungeon :wink:

seanoconn
  • ballysmate
    arran77 wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:

Trouble logging on = banned in my experience, you don't get any communication from this place to say that's what happened so it took me emailing one of the mods to ask about my little 'holiday' :roll:

The alternative is that the massacre at Sennybridge went a little wrong and Greg took control of the situation and has Yossie holed up in his dungeon :wink:

I stand corrected. You would think you would get an email to say you had been naughty and what your punishment will be.