My Wilier Cento Uno SR

13»

Comments

• Stunning colour scheme. Just bought a 2013 Cento Uno SR this summer and tricked it out with Campag Record but the only thing disappointing for me was the colours available. I went for the Matt Black and Red Decals, but it really is just like every other bike, albeit, I have a set of custom wheels for it.
    1984 Ciocc Aelle
    KHS CX200
    Specialized Rockhopper
    Wilier Cento Uno SR
    Kinesis Gran Fondo Ti
  • Welcome to Club Wilier!! You wont regret it, whatever colour scheme it is..
  • love this!! stunning bike!
  • CHRISNOIR
    CHRISNOIR Posts: 1,400
    Edit.
  • First ride of the Spring since it stopped pishing down here....

she rode beautifully, set 18 new PBs on Strava sections!

Took this at the top of Wye Hill after taking 30 seconds of my PB for climbing it.... :D

Roll on Summer!!

13271474104_24f73dc7da_b.jpg
  • Markjaspi
    Markjaspi Posts: 729
    Magnicificant !!
    Cipollini Bond
    Pinarello GAN
  • nweststeyn
    nweststeyn Posts: 1,574
    I love the garishness of those colours so very much!
  • Vandiesel
    Vandiesel Posts: 506
    Wye crown! Brilliant climb!
    Bike looks a stunner
    Giant TCR Composite 3
  • You weren't out Sunday morning on the crown were you Vandiesel? There was a whole group of guys up there and two on TCRs....
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    First ride of the Spring since it stopped pishing down here....

she rode beautifully, set 18 new PBs on Strava sections!

Took this at the top of Wye Hill after taking 30 seconds of my PB for climbing it.... :D

Roll on Summer!!

13271474104_24f73dc7da_b.jpg

shadow :shock: ruts :shock: bike :D
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    Fairdoos, this bike looks great. So much better for not having 50mm fashion hoops on it too which would make it look so much worse. Very rarely do I even bother to comment on people's bikes but this one looks so right. Love it.

(I somehow even ignored it's handbag for a moment, I must like it, get rid of that and it would be perfect)
  • I know, I know, I know....

I did try for the OCP rules, but eventually gave up (valves at 6 o'clock etc...) :roll:

Re the handbag, that's my constant tussle.....I don't like the look either but I also hate bulging rear pockets on my jerseys....but I have to carry a tube, some gas and a couple of levers somewhere and this is the smallest bag I can find and its made for the saddle, so I'm happy enough with that... :D
  • mfin
    mfin Posts: 6,729
    I know, I know, I know....

I did try for the OCP rules, but eventually gave up (valves at 6 o'clock etc...) :roll:

Re the handbag, that's my constant tussle.....I don't like the look either but I also hate bulging rear pockets on my jerseys....but I have to carry a tube, some gas and a couple of levers somewhere and this is the smallest bag I can find and its made for the saddle, so I'm happy enough with that... :D

Do you really need 2 bottles?

If not... http://www.merlincycles.com/pro-storage-bottle-58025.html ...the small one you can get the things you mention into it, nano inflator, extra spare gas, tube, patches, some money, small multitool, and rubber gloves just in case you need to stop and strip search anyone.
  • dwanes
    dwanes Posts: 954
    ^^This^^

That is a lot of fluid you seem to be carrying. How far was your ride?
  • Ride was just over 60k....I was suffering from a cold :cry: .....I like to keep hydrated....I dont like bottles filled with tools either....I'm an unfit b@stard :lol: