Encounters with wildlife

13»

Comments

• pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    No, but It will be make a nutritious supplement on your next ride.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Damn you welshkev
  • ilovedirt
    ilovedirt Posts: 5,798
    ilovedirt wrote:
    Weeeell, if you think about it... Handling them probally scares them, which makes them drop a tail... and then both halves grow into new slow worms. So you now have two slow worms when before you had one.
    Erm, i don't think it works quite like that...

Seriously? I was joking buddy :)
    You never know on here!
    Production Privee Shan

B'Twin Triban 5
  • Once while I was riding I found a couple of walkers... anyway enough of my dogging tales.

I've heard it's not uncommon to find people walking over the trails, I don't know if its the quality of the trails that makes people do it or whether they are just weird. I hope I never crash into any of them while they are walking.
    MmmBop

Go big or go home.
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    Once while I was riding I found a couple of walkers... anyway enough of my dogging tales.

I've heard it's not uncommon to find people walking over the trails, I don't know if its the quality of the trails that makes people do it or whether they are just weird. I hope I never crash into any of them while they are walking.

Yeah crashing into people whilst they're walking can be embarrassing and messy if they're quite a long way into their walk
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    welshkev wrote:
    Once while I was riding I found a couple of walkers... anyway enough of my dogging tales.

Yeah crashing into people whilst they're walking can be embarrassing and messy if they're quite a long way into their walk
    Sometimes it's best to stop and walk too.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • welshkev
    welshkev Posts: 9,690
    cooldad wrote:
    welshkev wrote:

Sometimes it's best to stop and walk too.

Yeah but I've had some funny looks walking when I have my bike with me.