Breaking Bad - possible spoilers (but not from me)

13»

Comments

• sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    goonersi wrote:
    excellent ending...loved this series. Gutted that it's all ended but heard about the prequal with Saul, and also a rumour about them doing a one-off thing with Hank, more documentary than spin-off.

Off to start watching Dexter next.

Really wished I'd stopped with Dexter about season 4.....
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • notsoblue
    notsoblue Posts: 5,756
    goonersi wrote:
    excellent ending...loved this series. Gutted that it's all ended but heard about the prequal with Saul, and also a rumour about them doing a one-off thing with Hank, more documentary than spin-off.

Off to start watching Dexter next.
    If you haven't already, you should go for Boardwalk Empire next.

Dexter kinda lost its way after the first 3 seasons.
  • I'll go check it out and see what I think. I have netflix and don't think it's available on there, but will have a proper search on the laptop when I get home tonight.

I'll probably give Dexter a try anyway - it's had lots of good reviews from friends.
  • sketchley
    sketchley Posts: 4,238
    goonersi wrote:
    I'll go check it out and see what I think. I have netflix and don't think it's available on there, but will have a proper search on the laptop when I get home tonight.

I'll probably give Dexter a try anyway - it's had lots of good reviews from friends.

Dexter start really well. The first series was brilliant..... The last wasn't
    --
    Chris

Genesis Equilibrium - FCN 3/4/5
  • DrLex
    DrLex Posts: 2,142
    goonersi wrote:
    [...]

I'd recommend stopping after the John Lithgow-based season (four).
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    I downloaded the whole of BB a month or so ago and am now 5 episodes from the finish. I am literally watching 3 or 4 episodes each evening after work and weekends even more.

It started a little slow but stick with it, it is the best series I have watched. Admittedly not seen The Wire but BB is excellent. Just getting tenser and tenser. Few gripes with it but wont mention them here.
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875
  • TheStone
    TheStone Posts: 2,291
    goonz wrote:
    I downloaded the whole of BB a month or so ago and am now 5 episodes from the finish. I am literally watching 3 or 4 episodes each evening after work and weekends even more.

The last 3 or 4 are absolutely brilliant.
    exercise.png
  • goonz
    goonz Posts: 3,106
    I cant wait, should be a finale filled weekend. Or might hit it before.
    Scott Speedster S20 Roadie for Speed
    Specialized Hardrock MTB for Lumps
    Specialized Langster SS for Ease
    Cinelli Mash Bolt Fixed for Pain
    n+1 is well and truly on track
    Strava http://app.strava.com/athletes/1608875