Old compo

2»

Comments

• tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Rubbish. Nobody shouts Attenshun, you should be nipple tweaked really hard for even trying. :D

Nah!!! Make him do a CFT in a wet KF shirt, then he'll have no nipples left at all.

(this thread needs more acronyms, its lagging behind the one on Training and Fitness about F.T.P)
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    tim wand wrote:
    Hey f*ck faces...

Pinarello give the...

Oh come o...

AAA...

How was that ?!

Rubbish. Nobody shouts Attenshun, you should be nipple tweaked really hard for even trying. :D

You have to get past the locals before you get to me.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • 2 x BFT, 1 x CFT, then the assault course at Sennybridge, roll him in a maggot, stick KFS's into him from all angles then use the Army Act of 1955 to get him on ROP's. That'll learn him.
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    BTW, IMHO, On the QT, the ETA for the BB boys to RV with RC over the O.N.R.N.S.K.W.M.O thread is approx. 1day FFS and i'll bet you 20-1 it will be STC who goes OTT with it, just as soon as he is back from HMP Strangeways.

??
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • BTW, IMHO, On the QT, the ETA for the BB boys to RV with RC over the O.N.R.N.S.K.W.M.O thread is approx. 1day FFS and i'll bet you 20-1 it will be STC who goes OTT with it, just as soon as he is back from HMP Strangeways.

??

You're reaallly reaching, aintcha ? HeeHee. :wink:
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • compo
    compo Posts: 1,370
    Thought I was famous then....
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If we have any bricklayers on here, could they please hijack this thread to talk about mortar or pointing up.

Get that soldier on a stretcher! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brickwork
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Stretchers and headers, that's more like it. :lol:
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Ballysmate wrote:
    If we have any bricklayers on here, could they please hijack this thread to talk about mortar or pointing up.
    When I say mortar, I don't mean anything with a baseplate.

Sappers and Pioneers feel free to respond, but if you worked for PSA stay out of it you cowboys

Consumption of Compo usually lead to Brick laying eventually Ballsy (Best left until return to barracks)