Old compo

dmclite-3.0
dmclite-3.0 Posts: 845
edited September 2013 in The bottom bracket
For the few forces and ex-forces on here I have 2 24 hr boil in the bag ration packs to give away that I found in the garage during a clear out. If you send me a pic of your partners/sister/colleagues norks, I will post them off, hurry though because if I get drunk, I may go into tour mode and start eating them, crosslegged in the garden. :wink:
I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...

Comments

• damn thought this was going to be about
  • I wish I did have actual pictures of my partner's sister's norks rather than just mental pictures.
  • alternatively you could get one of these to do away with such yearnings

https://www.danburymint.co.uk/celebriti ... -C102-P272
  • Yossie
    Yossie Posts: 2,600
    Can I trade you a load of the current slop they give us for any pictures of norks that you may have? They can even be random burd in the street norks, not necessarily anyone that you know.

I have tones of the shyyyt clogging up my life so if anyone else wants some they can nark orf and go and join a bunch of hats because they aren't having mine.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,360
    I done my part of the bargain.

I want some of those long matches that don't go out. I have a job that needs doing.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • Yossie
    Excellent work that man. How many matches do you need? Have quite a few kicking round here and am on exercise for the next few days so will acquire more.
  • pinno
    Can you also chuck in some of those high energy cereal bars and powdered chicken soup?

More noorks on way.
  • Yossie
    We don't get them anymore - everything is designed to be eaten cold from the packet in case bad people bump you. We don't even get Mars Bars or Yorkies anymore.

I can do shed loads of main meals if you really, really want, but they all taste like shyyyte. Powdered drink sachets of interest?

Many thanks re norkage.
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    I remember opening a ration box in 1996 and the 'chocolate covered caramels' as they were described on the 'menu' were Rolos. Then I noticed that they were manufactured by 'Rowntree Mackintosh' who hadn't produced Rolos since they were bought out by Nestlé in 1988.

And what was with the 'hamburgers' in a tin? It was just a tin of pedigree chum that you had to slice into 'hamburgers' of your chosen width!
  • 4kicks
    4kicks Posts: 549
    fool, they werent hamburgers but "Bacon Grill":..mix em in with the chicken stew and the spangles and you got a really wonderful sweet and sour dish.
    Fitter....healthier....more productive.....
  • schweiz
    Bacon Grill was a different 'Menu'. Same $hite, different colour!

I just added tabasco sauce to whatever plopped out of the tins even the fruit pudding'!
  • beefburggers were in the 10 man rat pack. I used to like unwrapping the Fox's glacier fruits when on stag, helped pass the time. I might take the ration packs camping next time and get the kids to make some range cards and beast them if the range cards aren't good enough. Also, I did like babys heads but hated chicken in brown sauce, cant believe you don't get rolos or yorkie bars anymore, mind you all the yorkies I ever had were covered in white powdery stuff. :)
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • 4kicks
    4kicks Posts: 549
    schweiz wrote:
    Bacon Grill was a different 'Menu'. Same $hite, different colour!

I just added tabasco sauce to whatever plopped out of the tins even the fruit pudding'!
    fruit pudding..my god that was good! Even when mouldy (and it often was) it was a touch of class.
    Fitter....healthier....more productive.....
  • Ah the joys of the Catering Corp
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Someone must be able to post a photo of the worlds best tin opener in a minute !

Sausage and beans hot/cold - day or night , meal of champions !
    Enigma Esprit Di2 - Go tI ! Summer !
  • schweiz
    velohutts wrote:
    Someone must be able to post a photo of the worlds best tin opener in a minute !

I'll have some in the cellar somewhere!
  • Yossie
    Tuna lime and pepper. Yum yum.
  • natrix
    natrix Posts: 1,111
    Rice pudding with biscuits brown............yum
    ~~~~~~Sustrans - Join the Movement~~~~~~
  • schweiz
    I never got over the disappointment of biscuits fruit changing from reasonably moist 'Garibaldi' type biscuits to somthing that was essentially a sweeter version of bicuits brown :-(
  • Yossie
    I must admit that the best thing was changing from tins to the packets we have now - the "food" still tastes like muck but at least its easier to cram into your school bag.

Absolute rubbish for viciously viciously though ..........................
  • manglier
    manglier Posts: 1,212
    Left the mob 17 years ago, still can't face chicken supreme. (Arctic rat pack C as I remember).
  • MattC59
    MattC59 Posts: 5,408
    Yossie wrote:
    Excellent work that man. How many matches do you need? Have quite a few kicking round here and am on exercise for the next few days so will acquire more.

Any chance of acquiring a tank for me ? Failing that, perhaps something without a gun that I can park in my neighbours front room without getting prosecuted for the gun side of things ?
    Science adjusts it’s beliefs based on what’s observed.
    Faith is the denial of observation so that Belief can be preserved
  • I miss the primula cheese that had some crazy oil on the top. I don't really, it was minging. Took the missus camping last year and made her do the 24 hr rat pack challenge, only allowed to eat rats and eat them all in a day. She failed, as anyone would.
    Anyway I have loads of buckshee rations and want to see norks. Get em out.
    specialized stumpjumper.
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/4461838/
    commencal supreme vip.
    http://www.pinkbike.com/photo/5884133/
    Bianchi via nirone 7.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    24 Hour rat packs, anything none artic (needed a lot of water to cook up) must have been the best non laxative qualities in the world.

Did a 7 day O/P in Ireland once and didn't have to "bag up and bury" once. But it was all cold straight out the tin.
  • pinno
    tim wand wrote:
    24 Hour rat packs, anything none artic (needed a lot of water to cook up) must have been the best non laxative qualities in the world.

Did a 7 day O/P in Ireland once and didn't have to "bag up and bury" once. But it was all cold straight out the tin.
    dave8178 wrote:
    I miss the primula cheese that had some crazy oil on the top. I don't really, it was minging. Took the missus camping last year and made her do the 24 hr rat pack challenge, only allowed to eat rats and eat them all in a day. She failed, as anyone would.
    Anyway I have loads of buckshee rations and want to see norks. Get em out.

Hey f*ck faces - I gave you square bashers/bashed a place on the BB for all this shyte. Que pasa ?
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    If we have any bricklayers on here, could they please hijack this thread to talk about mortar or pointing up.
    When I say mortar, I don't mean anything with a baseplate.
  • tim_wand
    tim_wand Posts: 2,552
    Hey f*ck faces - I gave you square bashers/bashed a place on the BB for all this shyte. Que pasa ?

Pinarello give the correct Drill orders and we will probably all fall back in line.
    But until then your efforts are nothing better than a cheap Ric Chasey in trying to bring order to this forum.
  • As the original thread maker, I'm calling the muvvafukken shots, and if we have 2 paralell dreanged army threads, then so be it. I'm gonna teach my 10 year old some drill after school tomorrow and if she's not good enough she's gonna get a beastin'. :D
  • pinno
    tim wand wrote:

Pinarello give the correct Drill orders and we will probably all fall back in line.
    But until then your efforts are nothing better than a cheap Ric Chasey in trying to bring order to this forum.

Oh come on Wendy Tim, at least I have a sense of humour.

AAAAAAAATEEEEEEEENSHUUUUUUUUN

How was that ?!
  • tim wand wrote:

Oh come on Wendy Tim, at least I have a sense of humour.

AAAAAAAATEEEEEEEENSHUUUUUUUUN

How was that ?!

Rubbish. Nobody shouts Attenshun, you should be nipple tweaked really hard for even trying. :D