Saddle swap

1111213141517»

Comments

• ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii Posts: 1,065
    Decided the Pro Stealth suits me better than the Selle Italia SLR Superflow, so if anyone is thinking the other way, give me a shout :D After a 142 wide Stealth. The SLR is an L3

I bought a 142mm Pro Stealth on here:

viewtopic.php?f=40091&t=13107408

It's not really for me & already tried a L3 Selle Italia so if you're interested in buying it drop me a PM. Just looking to get back what I paid for it, £42.50 inc delivery.
  • ibr17xvii wrote:
    Decided the Pro Stealth suits me better than the Selle Italia SLR Superflow, so if anyone is thinking the other way, give me a shout :D After a 142 wide Stealth. The SLR is an L3

It's not really for me & already tried a L3 Selle Italia so if you're interested in buying it drop me a PM. Just looking to get back what I paid for it, £42.50 inc delivery.

PMd you.

Ping me your PayPal gubbins, and I'll sort payment out, ta :wink:
  • ibr17xvii
    ibr17xvii wrote:

PMd you.

Ping me your PayPal gubbins, and I'll sort payment out, ta :wink:

Replied :D
  • mugensi
    mugensi Posts: 559
    I have a Prologo Zero II TR with nack (carbon) rails, black with green detailing. As new condition. Will swap for Prologo Dimension 143 in black or open to offers.
  • Anyone got a Selle SMP Dynamic or Drakon to offload?
  • ibr17xvii
    I've got a brand new in retail packaging Selle Italia Flite TM Flow L2 saddle surplus to requirements if anyone is after one.
  • ccheung
    ccheung Posts: 118
    I have a number of Romin Pro Evos 155mm (Old Version in Ti and Carbon) and Romin Experts (alloy rails) following a change to Pro Stealths.
  • Antares R1 Carbon rails in regular. Would like to swap for Prologo dimension Tirox or Nack or Pro Stealth Carbon.

Cheers
  • I’ve got a perfect condition ism saddle PR 2.0 40 TT Saddle

Only been used indoor on a track bike. Happy to swap for anything, what’ve you got?
  • fishyweb
    fishyweb Posts: 173
    I have a Fizik Antares R3 with K:ium rails in back and white, regular size. Less than a year old, in excellent condition.

I'd like to swap for a Specialized Toupe Expert in 143mm fitting, or a Fizik Antares Open in regular fitting, black or white.

Any offers?
    http://app.strava.com/athletes/287459
    Member of http://www.UKnetrunner.co.UK - the greatest online affiliated running club
  • After (another), PRO Stealth (143)
  • Ben6899
    Ben6899 Posts: 9,686
    edited October 2020
    I'm after a Selle Italia SLR Superflow S3 (130mm) in white.

I can offer an Arione, in white, as a swap.
    Ben

Bikes: Donhou DSS4 Custom | Condor Italia RC | Gios Megalite | Dolan Preffisio | Giant Bowery '76
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ben_h_ppcc/
    Flickr: https://www.flickr.com/photos/143173475@N05/
  • ccheung said:

I have a number of Romin Pro Evos 155mm (Old Version in Ti and Carbon) and Romin Experts (alloy rails) following a change to Pro Stealths.

Long shot given that this was a year ago (!) but any chance you’ve still got a black Romin 155 for sale?
  • ibr17xvii
    To satisfy my curiosity I'm after trying one of the new (ish) Selle Italia Flite Boost TM Superflow if anyone has one & doesn't get on with it.
  • ibr17xvii said:

To satisfy my curiosity I'm after trying one of the new (ish) Selle Italia Flite Boost TM Superflow if anyone has one & doesn't get on with it.

Sorry I don't have one.
    Just curious so looked them up. There are two sizes 135mm and 145mm in width. 10mm difference that’s 5mm (or about ¼” in English) per side. Can that really make any difference? Would you even be aware of it?
  • ibr17xvii

ibr17xvii said:

Sorry I don't have one.
    Just curious so looked them up. There are two sizes 135mm and 145mm in width. 10mm difference that’s 5mm (or about ¼” in English) per side. Can that really make any difference? Would you even be aware of it?

In the hunt for the perfect saddle I've tried a 135mm & just didn't get on with it.

Could be psychological or physiological but either way I've stuck with 145mm since & not had an issue.
  • Hi all,
    Feel like i'm resurrecting an old thread here.....

Anyone in the market for what I consider a device of torture?
    I've got a fizik arione R7 that i'd happily swap with someone?

Apparently they're comfortable?.....not for me.

Looking for something like a specialized power, ergon SR, san marco shortfit etc. Happy to part with saddle and cash to make up any difference.
  • Bontrager Affinity saddle in white with red stripe, Affinity wording very lightly rubbed but otherwise in excellent condition.

2014-01-17105809_zpsd5d05cf5.jpg

Looking for another saddle but in black, must be in same condition

Where are you and will you just sell the saddle outrite