124»

Comments

• cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Jay76 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGttmR2DTY8

Watch the whole thing, especially around 1.30

Cant see the vid from work, but if this is someone picking the lock with a paperclip... its doesnt work LOL I spent a good 30 mins looking at those guides ;)
    It isn't.
    ps I had a locksmith friend who used to carry locks and pick them randomly to keep in practice. He'd been doing it for decades, and it is not a case of wiggle, click like in the movies.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Jay76
    Jay76 Posts: 58
    more like.. Lets dismantle a D lock, remove the locking mech, put it back together and show ourselves 'pick locking' it for Kudos and 1 million + hits LOL
    **2011 Cove Stiffee**
  • cooldad
    Jay76 wrote:
    more like.. Lets dismantle a D lock, remove the locking mech, put it back together and show ourselves 'pick locking' it for Kudos and 1 million + hits LOL
    Why are you posting random words?
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools
  • Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    Jay76 wrote:
    So 2 points here;

1st - anyone and everyone will help you remove a lock from a bike with no proof of purchase. They seemed to love the challenge.
    2nd - D locks are bookah and I will ALWAYS use one because with out an axel grinder, it aint coming off!

3 points - number three being: if your garage has mains electricity never keep your angle grinder out there, store it in your house. Angle grinders are great, I love mine - it makes pretty sparks :lol:
  • ej2320
    ej2320 Posts: 1,543
    Speaking of bike theifs, they clearly aren't very smart, just found someone's Yeti, they thought putting lights on it and Juicy 3 brakes of all things would discuise it.. But they left the YELLOW dust caps on, GOLD bottle holder bolts on and RED front and rear axels
  • Jay76
    Jay76 Posts: 58
    cooldad wrote:
    Jay76 wrote:

Dude you have too much time on your hands, I swear there is a comment from you on every topic on this forum LOL
    usually insignificant posts like this one quoted above :lol:
    Retired?? :wink:
    **2011 Cove Stiffee**
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Jay76 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Jay76 wrote:

Dude you have too much time on your hands, I swear there is a comment from you on every topic on this forum LOL
    usually insignificant posts like this one quoted above :lol:
    Retired?? :wink:
    It probably occurs so often, because so many dullards try to string words together, and end up creating meaningless pseudo-sentences.
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Oh no you've got his manic girlfriend going now
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    Aaaaaand, there's another one^^
  • pesky_jones
    pesky_jones Posts: 2,890
    Good one
  • capoz77
    capoz77 Posts: 503
    cooldad wrote:
    Jay76 wrote:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSplTnqM9s_T9yVafUvXNq7djy6bpjj1uBf1vqU1PFsehVDhfBc

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
  • cooldad
    capoz77 wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    Jay76 wrote:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSplTnqM9s_T9yVafUvXNq7djy6bpjj1uBf1vqU1PFsehVDhfBc

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
    I don't think he's trolling, just a bit dim.
    I don't do smileys.

Parktools