2»

Comments

• Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Well at least the first paragraph anyway
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Apart from the delicate flowers, who of their own volition choose to come into BB but then decide that they are soooo... offended that they must complain because the content is far too un-Missus friendly! God can you imagine being so lacking in balls that you had to refer to your missus for approval on what you can and can't read?

The people who are most responsible for killing this place as a vibrant and worthwhile place to visit are those 'super intellectuals' that think it's really clever to tell contributors of the forum to go elsewhere if they don't like it! I can't help but be reminded of...........

gerald-ratner.jpg

I hope that is not directed at or includes me. I would like to state now that I have never been and never will be considered or referred to as an 'intellectual', neither super nor average. :lol:
    Bally & Mikey, you're both wrong :wink: It was directed at those who scrawl their names in blood.
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    I know, Sean. Using the blood of martyrs, like the man from Ecosse, who was and then wasn't and who sadly is now gone. CC? :lol:
  • Mikey23
    Phew that's ok then... Big group hug to all you lovely bb folks aka the cesspit of humanity...

Missus said I could post that
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I know, Sean. Using the blood of martyrs, like the man from Ecosse, who was and then wasn't and who sadly is now gone. CC? :lol:

Que pasa amigos? El CC va a prosperar.

Una vida solamente.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • team47b wrote:
    Be honest, who would join an internet forum and report other users?

Is this a quiz? I'm going for the poster Raffles.
    I'm sorry you don't believe in miracles
  • Mikey23
    I think one of those Poirot moments is coming when everybody is gathered in the drawing room and we find out who killed reverend green with the lead piping...
  • cornerblock
    cornerblock Posts: 3,228
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I hope that is not directed at or includes me

No you're ok, I never had you down as one of those. :wink:
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Ballysmate wrote:
    I hope that is not directed at or includes me

No you're ok, I never had you down as one of those. :wink:

Phew! Was worried for a bit. :lol:
  • Mikey23
    But still the thought persists to worm away at the very core of your being ...
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Mikey23 wrote:
    The worm persists to core away at the your thought but of my very still being ...

?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • rick_chasey
    rick_chasey Posts: 75,661
    Goading other users about reporting posts to mods is not on.

It serves as the best way to moderate the forum. Just because you don't agree with what has happened doesn't mean you are entitled to single them out.
This discussion has been closed.