• Yossie wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Bugger, you're still here.

Trying to impress Yossie with your foreign language skills eh :wink:

Oui, mais seulement un peu.
    Google interpretati sunt, Deo gratias. Ego autem luctari cum anglicus iurare poterit in pluribus linguis.

People called Ballysmate, they go the thread?
    Finally! A kink in dynamicbrick's intellectual armor :lol:

Pfft

I did study Latin at school in the 3rd year.

I'm presuming its Latin because I remember precisely none of it thanks to an exceptional busty Dutch girl by the name of Gemma. As Latin was not a popular thing by then, the lessons were after school at the local 6th Form, and had kids from the three secondary schools in the town; the mixed I went to, the boys, and the girls school.

First ever lesson, these two zeppelins entered the room, followed by the prettiest, blondest, most blue eyed thing I'd ever seen. Utterly smitten in the way only possible when you're 13. Can't say I paid attention to any of it after that. I did get her to be my girlfriend, and I got to see and squeeze those almighty assets. She dumped me after a few months, and 24 years later I still wake crying at the injustice of the world.

A little footnote to this; At 17 I was at college and working part-time in Waitrose. I got on famously with a girl on the Deli counter called Pam. She was great - riotous fun, very attractive, and a great mate. I'd recently split with another girl, and she decided one of her mates was right up my street. Over several Saturdays she convinced me that a blind date was in order - she was convinced me and her mate would hit it off. 'why not come out with her and me and my other half?' said Pam.

I gave in, and agreed to be collected by Pam's boyfriend on the evening in question. Hopped in the car and went round to collect Pam, where I jumped in the back and we then went round to collect my blind date. We had a meal booked in Brighton - 45 minute drive away.

You can guess who the blind date was, can't you?

The second most awkward experience of my life.

Just ask if you want to hear the most awkward... it's a corker.

Any piccies of her norks? If not, any Dutch norks at all?

I've got some pics of dutch norks on my phone amongst other parts of the anatomy, but i couldn't bring myself to share, i may need to try and weasel my way back in there in the future somehow if things go pear shaped.

would have had a whole lot more 'interesting' stuff of my ex dutchy had i realised at the time that you can record what someones showing you on a webcam...i can tell you i was just a tad peed off when my m8s told me you could do such a thing (by which time id been given the flick), but then came the pangs of fear, however unlikely, that she may have been doing what i had wished i'd done, and that thus somewhere out there in the darkest corners of the internet are some revealing vids of tpm doing the rounds.... :shock: :? :oops:
  • The odd thing is I can't remember how to spell her surname, otherwise I'd look her up on Facebook. I suspect she's an absolute lump of a thing now - had very sturdy ankles 24 years ago,

if you ever do have a look on hyves. they seem to prefer that to FB.
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 52,090
    Yossie wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Bugger, you're still here.

Trying to impress Yossie with your foreign language skills eh :wink:

FTFY: Oui..soixante neuf sil vous plais mon dearie dans mon voiture avec le sun roof
    Google....

People...
    Finally!...

Pfft

I did...blah...blah...violins...blah... the one that got away...blah..

Just ask if you want to hear the most awkward... it's a corker.

I do I do I do... go on please tell us.
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    Arran77.

And....

,,,,Thanks for the thoughts. :oops:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • daviesee
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Don't forget his brother in arms, Notdaviesee.
    He never went away. Just kept his council. :wink:
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,625
    daviesee wrote:
    Arran77.

And....

,,,,Thanks for the thoughts. :oops:
    Daviesee! :Dsmiley-happy094.gif. :oops:

Welcome back
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • daviesee
    seanoconn wrote:
    Welcome back
    Thanks for the thought. But hold it......
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,930
    Daviesee back!

Yey!

t9307.gif
  • seanoconn
    daviesee wrote:
    seanoconn wrote:
    Welcome back
    Thanks for the thought. But hold it......
    You want me to hold it!? I'm pleased you're back but that's a hard limit for me

When's Arran back anyway? he was always nicer
  • ballysmate
    Has Daviesee returned as the much more powerful 'Daviesee the White' to defeat the Mods' 'All seeing eye'? Will he lead Frodoconn and his band of posters to victory, where he casts the asterisk from naughty words, into the fiery pit?
  • pinno
    Ballysmate wrote:
    Has Daviesee returned as the much more powerful 'Daviesee the White' to defeat the Mods' 'All seeing eye'? Will he lead Frodoconn and his band of posters to victory, where he casts the asterisk from naughty words, into the fiery pit?

Indeed, it raises many serious questions:
    Will Frodoconn the shirker usurper return from the fiery depths of Croydor armed with a new set of circumstantial evidence to anoint the very tips of those arrows with rational, integrity, reason and chlamydia to chaste, taunt and goad the commondants into surrendering to the legions of the Basement Brigade allowing girls in knitwear and Knights of aggieboy to rise once again?
    Will the purveyors of freedom of speech be allowed their soapbox for purposes of bullshit and bollox?
    Will Willhub ever be happy?
    Will Cleat the magnificent return in a shower of glory to preach the banal and inane and continue to conquer those reddenned faced, mad dailly users of the velocepede for the purposes of travelling to work?
    Will I ever get out of the habit of perpetually writing creative non-sensical bollox?
  • daviesee
    Ballysmate wrote:
    'Fraid not.
    As I still don't know my digressions, I don't know where the line is.
    I can't post freely without knowing where that line is.
  • pinno
    daviesee wrote:
    Ballysmate wrote:
    'Fraid not.
    As I still don't know my digressions, I don't know where the line is.
    I can't post freely without knowing where that line is.

Maybe if you ask, they will tell you? It would be interesting and be for the benefit of all?!
  • seanoconn
    Ballysmate wrote:

Indeed, it raises many serious questions:
    Will Frodoconn the shirker usurper return from the fiery depths of Croydor armed with a new set of circumstantial evidence to anoint the very tips of those arrows with rational, integrity, reason and chlamydia to chaste, taunt and goad the commondants into surrendering to the legions of the Basement Brigade allowing girls in knitwear and Knights of aggieboy to rise once again?
    Will the purveyors of freedom of speech be allowed their soapbox for purposes of bullshit and bollox?
    Will Willhub ever be happy?
    Will Cleat the magnificent return in a shower of glory to preach the banal and inane and continue to conquer those reddenned faced, mad dailly users of the velocepede for the purposes of travelling to work?
    Will I ever get out of the habit of perpetually writing creative non-sensical bollox?
    Hmmmm. Aggieboy and cleat to return to middle bracket? I have a cunning plan my lord...
  • ballysmate
    Still not forgotten 'em.
    Sat here getting rheumy eyed thinking of the fallen.
    Perhaps those of you who believe in your imaginary friend could include them in your prayers tonight, before you go to sleep?
  • 3 pages in and no-one missed me, sniff.....mind you I'm not surprised. :)
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...
  • seanoconn
    3 pages in and no-one missed me, sniff.....mind you I'm not surprised. :)
    Your absence was noted dmc :wink:

We assumed prison?
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    There you go then, living proof that miracles do happen ...
  • seanoconn wrote:
    3 pages in and no-one missed me, sniff.....mind you I'm not surprised. :)
    Your absence was noted dmc :wink:

We assumed prison?

Naaahhh, worse than that, quality time with family and extended family shudders
    I don't mean to brag, I don't mean to boast, but I'm intercontinental when I eat French toast...