Help...Red route with forks locked!!!!

2»

Comments

• Kowalski675
    Kowalski675 Posts: 4,412
    njee20 wrote:
    However, as Kowalski tested about a million bikes perhaps he was riding one of these, with a CTD shock, which was on climb.

Not quite a million, lol, but yes, I was on a demo bike at the time. I'd set the CTD to climb for the fire road climb, but forgot to change it back on the rear before dropping down Hully Gully. The second run was noticably more comfortable, lol.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    YeehaaMcgee Posts: 5,740
    lbalony wrote:
    I got to the bottom of Hully Gully and realised I'd left the shock's CTD lever on climb once
    Are CTD not just compression settings?

I don't have Fox suspension, so I could be wrong
    Really? I could have sworn that only Fox have CTD. What do you have then?

Did I say it was on my bike, smartarse? I was riding a Trek Rumblefish at the time.
    No, and neither did I. I don't know what you have, or what you were riding, so I asked.
    Do I need to use this again?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKHZQfjQo8
  • Kowalski675
    Whatever - you were just being a tedious smartarse, as usual, but got it wrong, yet again.
  • YeehaaMcgee
    I didn't get anything wrong though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvKHZQfjQo8
  • Kowalski675
    Really? There's a first time for everything, I suppose (although clearly this isn't it, since you did). As for whatever the link you keep posting is, I'm sure it's hilarious, but I really can't be arsed clicking it, so I guess I'll never know...
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Really?
    Yes. Really. Show me what I said that was incorrect. And for god's sake go pop an E or something, you've got veins bursting out of your head.

And seriously...
    http://youtu.be/SvBCD55Zozc?t=10s
  • poah
    poah Posts: 3,369
    cooldad wrote:
    POAH wrote:
    CTD stand for Climb, Trail, Descend. Which is (in my opinion) a stupidly simplified system.
    It's a Fox terminology, that nobody else uses.
    So, no, other suspension manufacturers don't have "CTD".

yes no manufacturer uses the letters CTD but it could be used as a general term like "idiot" is :lol:

cooldad you are a CTD :wink:
  • Kowalski675
    Really?
    And for god's sake go pop an E or something, you've got veins bursting out of your head.

No idea where you're getting that idea from. You're the one getting stressed about it, lol. As I've said before, I really don't give a monkey's what you think, you're just an arrogant tit, and a source of amusement (albeit laughing at you, rather than with you, lol). You're a joke. :lol:
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Really?
    And for god's sake go pop an E or something, you've got veins bursting out of your head.

No idea where you're getting that idea from. You're the one getting stressed about it, lol. As I've said before, I really don't give a monkey's what you think, you're just an arrogant tit, and a source of amusement (albeit laughing at you, rather than with you, lol). You're a joke. :lol:
    Dude, I'm so far from being stressed right now that a doctor could declare me dead. Get over yourself.
    In the meantime, until you do, rest assured that there's several of us finding you fascinating. Like, really fascinating.
  • Kowalski675
    Whatever, you sad, deluded little man. :lol: You're the one who needs to get over yourself (although you'll have a hard time climbing over that massive ego, lol). Judging by PMs received, I'm not alone in finding you such a tit either, lol. You're such a tool it's comical. :lol:
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    POAH wrote:
    cooldad wrote:
    POAH wrote:
    CTD stand for Climb, Trail, Descend. Which is (in my opinion) a stupidly simplified system.
    It's a Fox terminology, that nobody else uses.
    So, no, other suspension manufacturers don't have "CTD".

yes no manufacturer uses the letters CTD but it could be used as a general term like "idiot" is :lol:

cooldad you are a CTD :wink:
    Your powers of comprhension are weak, young GrasshoPOAH.
    I said it could be used as a general term like idiot, not as a substitute for idiot, which would make no sense at all.
    Much like your post.
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • YeehaaMcgee
    Whatever, you sad, deluded little man. :lol: You're the one who needs to get over yourself (although you'll have a hard time climbing over that massive ego, lol). Judging by PMs received, I'm not alone in finding you such a tit either, lol. You're such a tool it's comical. :lol:
    Sigh, come on then, show me what I said that was wrong.
    Back up those claims of yours, kiddo.
  • cooldad
    cooldad Posts: 32,599
    Did he say he has PMS?
    I don't do smileys.

There is no secret ingredient - Kung Fu Panda

London Calling on Facebook

Parktools
  • Kowalski675
    Sigh, come on then, show me what I said that was wrong.
    Back up those claims of yours, kiddo.

Whatever.