Erik Zabel - Resigns from the pro cycling council.

13»

Comments

• LeicesterLad
    LeicesterLad Posts: 3,908
    TheBigBean wrote:
    Beta blockers are also used by concert musicians apparently, especially during auditions.

and golfers.

and snooker players
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,399
    TheBigBean wrote:
    oneof1982 wrote:
    I thought the nick name thing was just part of the fun. if anyone says anything really naughty, then that Rick Chasey fellow will dob them in surely (?)

Personally I think that keeping your real name off the internet is very important. You don't want prospective employers and the like finding out anything you haven't told them yourself, and they all look.

You mean they are going to see what I write here? GREAT!

You bunch of f*cking overpaid, spineless, useless sh*ts hiding behind management who hide behind management who hide behind long words with no real meaning. Go f*ck yourselves.

Have a virtual hug LL, then go home and smash that sh1t out of a Turbo trainer!
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • TheBigBean
    TheBigBean Posts: 20,705
    LeicesterLad were you born on 21-Aug-87?
  • LeicesterLad
    TheBigBean wrote:
    LeicesterLad were you born on 21-Aug-87?

I knew this would happen...
  • LeicesterLad
    ddraver wrote:
    TheBigBean wrote:
    oneof1982 wrote:
    I thought the nick name thing was just part of the fun. if anyone says anything really naughty, then that Rick Chasey fellow will dob them in surely (?)

Personally I think that keeping your real name off the internet is very important. You don't want prospective employers and the like finding out anything you haven't told them yourself, and they all look.

You bunch of f*cking overpaid, spineless, useless sh*ts hiding behind management who hide behind management who hide behind long words with no real meaning. Go f*ck yourselves.

Have a virtual hug LL, then go home and smash that sh1t out of a Turbo trainer!

These guys kill me. :evil:
  • slowbike
    slowbike Posts: 8,498
    TheBigBean wrote:
    oneof1982 wrote:

I cringe when I see ppl posting defamatory remarks about their employers on facebook & twitter. There is a section in most staff handbooks about bringing the company into disrepute and it generally involves a disciplinary hearing of some description.

I may post something that my employer doesn't agree with - but it will not be negative about the company, employer or other employees - unless it's absolutely true and I can prove it - and even then I probably wouldn't. Why would I spout off to everybody who couldn't care less if I had no intention of doing anything more about it?!