Royal baby

Phil Fouracre
Phil Fouracre Posts: 207
edited July 2013 in The bottom bracket
Aren't you fed up with it already. Every damn news channel!

Comments

• markhewitt1978
    markhewitt1978 Posts: 7,614
    As long as it isn't featured on CBeebies our house is impervious to such things.
  • Alitogata
    Alitogata Posts: 148
    Yes we have..
    I suppose that Britons can't do much to stop the media obsession with this baby..Eh? :|
  • seanoconn
    seanoconn Posts: 11,318
    As long as it isn't featured on CBeebies our house is impervious to such things.
    You've got CBeebies theme tunes playing in your head all day too then :lol:
    Pinno, מלך אידיוט וחרא מכונאי
  • seanoconn
    Do you think anyone will phone prank the hospital pretending to be a royal, to find out the baby name?
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    Live updates available throught the Kate app :D

Can we get the birth on the big screen at the pub live with a commentary from Nesbit?
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • With live video streaming from the clam cam.
  • daviesee
    daviesee Posts: 6,386
    And yet you don't find it ironic to spread it here too? :lol:
    None of the above should be taken seriously, and certainly not personally.
  • iainment
    iainment Posts: 992
    Old hippies don't die, they just lie low until the laughter stops and their time comes round again.
    Joseph Gallivan
  • pinno
    pinno Posts: 51,196
    With live video streaming from the clam cam.

Watching with a bottle of Concorde in one hand and a bottle of Mad Dog 20/20 in the other. Hey Dr Hoose? Bring it on. :D
    seanoconn - gruagach craic!
  • seanoconn
    Prince Sean has a ring to it :D
  • markhewitt1978
    seanoconn wrote:
    You've got CBeebies theme tunes playing in your head all day too then :lol:

Mostly whilst on bike rides! Argh!
  • verylonglegs
    verylonglegs Posts: 3,949
    What's with all the people gathering at the palace just to wait for news? Have they nothing better to do? I notice from a couple of pictures it seems to be mostly women that are doing this...a terrible waste of time and collective skills as I've a load of ironing to be done and a kitchen floor that needs cleaning, if I lived nearer I'd pop down there and ask if any of them fancy doing something more productive.
  • ddraver
    ddraver Posts: 26,348
    It's a Boy It's a boy

It has a winkle!!
    250px-Blackadder_2_nursie.jpg
    We're in danger of confusing passion with incompetence
    - @ddraver
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    ddraver wrote:
    It's a Boy It's a boy

It has a winkle!!
    250px-Blackadder_2_nursie.jpg

Is it a big winkle?
    Is the royal baby well endowed? If it is, then it would be fitting for it to be Prince Sean!
  • schweiz
    schweiz Posts: 1,644
    Well it's a boy so we'll not have a first born becoming Queen.

/story
  • ddraver
    edited July 2013
    it's official now. Kate Middleton is a MILF

BPzfmNFCUAAjuDm.jpg
    - @ddraver
  • The pre-birth news coverage was painful. Some of the worst filling I have ever seen. "We're still waiting for news of the Royal baby. Meanwhile here's Mandy from Hackney. She got pregnant around about the same time as Kate did, although unlike Kate she has no idea who the father is, and unlike Kate, Mandy has already given birth. So Mandy, what will Kate be feeling just now?"
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    John Terry turns up in full kit to celebrate the arrivals of the baby hehe

BPzdA8sCcAAd50V.jpg
  • ballysmate
    ballysmate Posts: 15,921
    John Terry turns up in full kit to celebrate the arrivals of the baby hehe

BPzdA8sCcAAd50V.jpg

Could be worse. Stuart Hall?
  • What's with all the people gathering at the palace just to wait for news? Have they nothing better to do? I notice from a couple of pictures it seems to be mostly women that are doing this...a terrible waste of time and collective skills as I've a load of ironing to be done and a kitchen floor that needs cleaning, if I lived nearer I'd pop down there and ask if any of them fancy doing something more productive.

i dont think there are that many people. i think the media are over cooking it. id say its slightly, very slightly more people at buck pal, than you would have on any normal fine summer evening (toursits etc), the media are making out their there cos the baby popped out. theres usually that many people hanging around anyway. probably mostly spanish schoolkids.
  • Gazzetta67
    Gazzetta67 Posts: 1,890
    Do you think the parasites who live off the state in a palace will qualify for child benefit or are they paying the bedroom tax as there is about 50 rooms empty...thank god am off to Majorca tomo and will miss this shytey hysteria.
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    74895_10151753084254462_487561243_n.jpg
  • simonhead
    simonhead Posts: 1,399
    I reckon it's a ginge.
    Life isnt like a box of chocolates, its like a bag of pic n mix.
  • I reckon you can all fuck off with your misery.

A future king was born today, I'm proud to be british and therefore chuffed for us all as a nation.

I'm sure the republican types will lynch me, but I'm not bothered. I'll defend Liz as head of state any day, and when my opposite numbers try to say Blair, Prescott, Clegg or that whingh nasal bastard would be a better figurehead, they'll lose the arguement due to absurdity.
    The only risk is a flanking move of "boris", but that's only because I have no idea if the bloke is a muppet or a skilled actor.

Anyways:
    2 TdF's, the ashes, wimbledon and a boy. Now all we need to do is press skip on Charles' go and we're sorted.
  • zingaiya
    zingaiya Posts: 52
    I for one welcome the hatching of our new royal lizard.
  • Alitogata
    Alitogata Posts: 148
    Zingaiya wrote:

A baby is another ( little) human being, and is not nice to call it with such characterizations. It is not this baby's fault that media are obsessed with his family and I find it at least tasteless to say such things about a newborn baby.. Anyone's newborn baby.. :(
  • markhewitt1978
    Zingaiya wrote:

Would you say it's time for everyone to panic?
  • ddraver
    mm' yes I would Kent...
    - @ddraver
  • zingaiya
    zingaiya Posts: 52
    Alitogata wrote:
    Zingaiya wrote:

A baby is another ( little) human being, and is not nice to call it with such characterizations. It is not this baby's fault that media are obsessed with his family and I find it at least tasteless to say such things about a newborn baby.. Anyone's newborn baby.. :(

Cultural differences methinks. See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Icke
  • hipshot
    hipshot Posts: 371
    Alitogata wrote:
    Zingaiya wrote:

Yes, perhaps you should direct your sympathy to the ones with nothing but poverty to look forward to who noone gives a sh£t about instead of the single most privileged/protected/feted baby in the country.