Cavs taking the pjss.

EPO Delivery Man
EPO Delivery Man Posts: 271
edited July 2013 in Pro race
So someones thrown pjss all over Cavendish during the TT. Cant say i blame them he does act like a petulant little prjck sometimes.

And i hate to say 'i told you so' to all the so called 'pros' on here, but i said last year he had no chance of winning the green jersey again whilst Sagan was competing and ive been proved right.

I like Cav, but hes always moaning..the lead out wasnt 100% right...someone cut across him...his top smells of pjss...blah blah blah.

Comments

• Yellow Peril
    Yellow Peril Posts: 4,466
    Better to stink of p1ss than have the rancid odour of Troll...
    @JaunePeril

Winner of the Bike Radar Pro Race Wiggins Hour Prediction Competition
  • mallorcajeff
    mallorcajeff Posts: 1,489
    So thats what your nick name means ;-) it was you!
  • raymondo60
    raymondo60 Posts: 735
    I'm jolly well sorry to say this but I'm afraid I cannot agree with the OP in this instance.......
    Raymondo

"Let's just all be really careful out there folks!"
  • Yellow Peril
    So thats what your nick name means ;-) it was you!

check out my other forum account name..."Golden Rain"
    @JaunePeril

• Better to stink of p1ss than have the rancid odour of Troll...

lol oh jesus, not that old chestnut. troll? is that the best you can do?

Son, i was on here whilst you were still and itch in your dads lycra.

Please, i know you don't have many friends, but don't try and put me down with comments like 'troll' it just makes you come across as desperate to have some fweends...bless you.

Tell you what, when you trade in that Raleigh Chopper and take the stabilisers off, you can come out with the big boys, we can be mates ok. Now hurry along, mummys calling you for dinner.
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725

Please, i know you don't have many friends, but don't try and put me down with comments like 'troll' it just makes you come across as desperate to have some fweends...bless you.

Tell you what, when you trade in that Raleigh Chopper and take the stabilisers off, you can come out with the big boys, we can be mates ok. Now hurry along, mummys calling you for dinner.

Perhaps he meant to say you stink of c0ck.
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • Yellow Peril

Tell you what, when you trade in that Raleigh Chopper and take the stabilisers off, you can come out with the big boys, we can be mates ok. Now hurry along, mummys calling you for dinner.[/quote]

You wouldn't want to eat anything she's cooked, she's been dead 14 years.
    @JaunePeril

• tailwindhome
    tailwindhome Posts: 19,310
    Son, i was on here whilst you were still and itch in your dads lycra..

But you only joined the forum in January.
    And i hate to say 'i told you so' to all the so called 'pros' on here, but i said last year he had no chance of winning the green jersey again whilst Sagan was competing and ive been proved right.

Big deal. Gerrans could stick his neck out further than that.
    “New York has the haircuts, London has the trousers, but Belfast has the reason!
  • salsiccia1
    salsiccia1 Posts: 3,725

Big deal. Gerrans could stick his neck out further than that.

:lol:
    It's only a bit of sport, Mun. Relax and enjoy the racing.
  • ermintrude
    ermintrude Posts: 514
    Do you think all the people who are so obnoxious on the Internet are like that in 'real life'
  • dougzz
    dougzz Posts: 1,833
    ermintrude wrote:
    Do you think all the people who are so obnoxious on the Internet are like that in 'real life'
    No way, see the same thing at work, people constantly write emails in a manner they would never adopt when speaking directly to the person.
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    So someones thrown pjss all over Cavendish during the TT. Cant say i blame them he does act like a petulant little prjck sometimes.

I like Cav, but hes always moaning..the lead out wasnt 100% right...someone cut across him...his top smells of pjss...blah blah blah.

Yes, it's oui oui (as said elsewhere)
  • Vino'sGhost
    Vino'sGhost Posts: 4,129
    ermintrude wrote:
    I know I am :lol:
  • prb007
    prb007 Posts: 703
    at the risk of agreeing with the poorly-spoken, overly opinionated OP,
    I think Cav deserved the p!ss incident, IMHO.
    I've always been on the fence with Cav,
    on the one hand, there's his undoubted skill at his job,
    on the other, his petulance with the press, his apparent
    low regard within the peloton, and his general stroppy demeanour (esp. yesterday
    when he swiped the recorder of the journo, like a spoilt child).
    He was taking the piss, yesterday, when he denied all knowledge of any wrong-doing,
    'I was following the road'....my arse!
    I think he lost the sprint, because he looked back to see if Veelers was still upright,
    when was the last time you saw Cav look back in the last 100m??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvi8mGLAljE
    If Wales was flattened out, it'd be bigger than England!
    Planet X Ti Sportive for Sportives & tours
    Orange Alpine 160 for Afan,Alps & dodging trees
    Singlespeed Planet X Kaffenback for dodging potholes
    An On-One Inbred for hard-tail shenanigans...
  • ms_tree
    ms_tree Posts: 1,405
    I can't believe some on here think it acceptable to do that to anyone. It isn't funny at all. We had instances where someone kept doing it/ leaving it on the shelves and we had to chuck loads of books out and someone had to clean it up. Not a joke.
    'Google can bring back a hundred thousand answers. A librarian can bring you back the right one.'
    Neil Gaiman
  • Velonutter
    Velonutter Posts: 2,437
    EPO and Yellow Peril, play nicely or I will lock this thread, final warning!
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    A stupid and juvenile thing to do. Probably some wanabe looking for 15 mins of fame. Everyone knows Cav is an emotional guy and can say stupid things just after a race, but that is why he is a gift to the press. He has apologised many times for offensive statements afterwards when he has time to wind down after the effort.
    He also said in the same interview that it was disrespectful to the stage winner to presume he only won because Cav got it wrong. He said Kittel was a great sprinter. Notice no one has mentioned that.
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986

I haven't missed you at all. I'd love to know which forum 'regular' you are...
  • iainf72
    iainf72 Posts: 15,784
    I think we're looking for someone semi-literate, probably from a Scandinavian country. (pjss?)

No one, be they Cavendish, McQuaid, Kimmage, Fuller, Armstrong or Di Luca deserves to get piss chucked on them. Ever. No one does.
    Fckin' Quintana … that creep can roll, man.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95. Posts: 27,241
    iainf72 wrote:
    I think we're looking for someone semi-literate, probably from a Scandinavian country. (pjss?)
    Or someone just trying to get round the swear filter. Which puts me in the clear as I always substitute a 1 for i.
    Twitter: @RichN95
  • Yellow Peril
    iainf72 wrote:

No one, be they Cavendish, McQuaid, Kimmage, Fuller, Armstrong or Di Luca deserves to get wee-wee chucked on them. Ever. No one does.

I think this sums the situation up nicely thank you Iain.

I'm already in the naughty corner for posting a reply to a spam thread so in the interest of good sportsmanship and to show at least on this cycling forum we are above so called fans who either throw urine over people or condone such actions I would like to apologise to EPO Deliveryman for calling him a Troll but suggest that his endorsement of that incident may have been misguided.
    @JaunePeril

• thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    prb007 wrote:
    at the risk of agreeing with the poorly-spoken, overly opinionated OP,
    I think Cav deserved the p!ss incident, IMHO.
    I've always been on the fence with Cav,
    on the one hand, there's his undoubted skill at his job,
    on the other, his petulance with the press, his apparent
    low regard within the peloton, and his general stroppy demeanour (esp. yesterday
    when he swiped the recorder of the journo, like a spoilt child).
    He was taking the wee-wee, yesterday, when he denied all knowledge of any wrong-doing,
    'I was following the road'....my ars*!
    I think he lost the sprint, because he looked back to see if Veelers was still upright,
    when was the last time you saw Cav look back in the last 100m??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvi8mGLAljE

gydaUEN.gif
  • slim_boy_fat
    slim_boy_fat Posts: 1,810
    :lol:

@MarkCavendish: Well i think the apple juice looks far from appetising for me tonight... And I'm not taking the piss. Did that once already today. #standup
  • RichN95.
    Apparently Froome said the incident "leaves a bad taste in the mouth" (I don't think he was trying to be funny)
  • TMR
    TMR Posts: 3,986
    RichN95 wrote:
    Apparently Froome said the incident "leaves a bad taste in the mouth" (I don't think he was trying to be funny)

I think Froome needs to STFU TBH.
  • RichN95.
    RichN95 wrote:

So he should stop talking to the media?
  • thomthom
    thomthom Posts: 3,574
    RichN95 wrote:

You know what? I think there's nothing he'd much rather do.. But talking to media kind of comes with the job..
  • chrisaonabike
    chrisaonabike Posts: 1,914
    Obviously, spraying p1ss over people is out of order, that's not even arguable.

But was he culpable over that crash? I've seen the video several times now, and afaics, the road wasn't bending anywhere near enough to justify his assertion that he was just following the road. The powers that be didn't see fit to penalise him, but it looked a bit bad to my inexperienced eye.
    Is the gorilla tired yet?
  • Yellow Peril
    Obviously, spraying p1ss over people is out of order, that's not even arguable.

But was he culpable over that crash? I've seen the video several times now, and afaics, the road wasn't bending anywhere near enough to justify his assertion that he was just following the road. The powers that be didn't see fit to penalise him, but it looked a bit bad to my inexperienced eye.

In my opinion no he wasn't. They were approaching a left hander at speed and the correct position to be was on the far right some distance back in order to clip the apex of the corner. Kittel and Greiple had already started moving left to tip themselves in and Veelers moved left then came back right towards Cav wo was manouvering for the tip in. Veelers was coming back the wrong way, the road wasn't orientated to justify a move right at that point.
    @JaunePeril

• little ring needed
    little ring needed Posts: 33
    edited July 2013
    Cav is very, very accomplished at sprinting. He would have known absolutely that there was no way from the position he was in prior to the barge that he was going to win. He was angry and took out a competitor's lead out rider in a pre-meditated strike. As ever, the officials are pathetic. In the press coverage afterwards, Cav was exactly as he normally is - a complete pr**k. There are a lot of fools out there who were on the bandwagon - Cav is the greatest GB cyclist ever, and - oh what a superstar, let's all vote him BBC Sports Personality of the Year, who are now starting to see him for exactly what he is. And so there is a lot of squealing, trying to pretend they did not see what the rest of us saw.

Love him - I don't mind, in this issue - likes attract. Unfair, uncouth, no example I would hold up in front of my kids. Let off by the same weak officiating that brought us years of PED abuse. Don't be surprised that a member of the public expresses what many people think of him. Nobody deserves to get pi*s thrown over them ! Get me a long sheet of paper and a couple of pens, Lance, Tyler, Floyd, the Chicken, Barry, both husband and wife, Longo, Hein, Vino, Millar, Rasmus, we are going to be here some time......

Tell me was Cav outside the time limit the other day and let back in again ?