Comments

• ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    Love the bird tat though - is it new?
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
  • above_the_cows
    above_the_cows Posts: 11,406
    My eyes! MY EYES!!!! What has happened to MY EYES? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I'm very liberal but that should be illegal.
    Correlation is not causation.
  • alihisgreat
    alihisgreat Posts: 3,872
    HAS HE NO SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tour-pologne-stage-one-20130727-125528-035.jpg

tap that
  • mike6
    mike6 Posts: 1,199
    Ah....you are all so conservative. Ha
  • joelsim
    joelsim Posts: 7,552
    What's with all the horse avatars?
  • frenchfighter
    frenchfighter Posts: 30,642
    It didn't do him any good today or yesterday. Proper flyweight rolls in smoked each day.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • typekitty
    typekitty Posts: 188
    ad_snow wrote:

Not sure but would like to see a better shot of it. Looks rad.
  • frenchfighter
    typekitty wrote:
    ad_snow wrote:

Not sure but would like to see a better shot of it. Looks rad.

I feel sorry for his wife and kids that have to see it often.

Other tattoos in the peloton:
    http://www.velobeats.braynardwebdev.com/?p=445

tour-pologne-stage-one-20130727-125528-035_zps6df74b8c.jpg
    Contador is the Greatest
  • mroli
    mroli Posts: 3,622
    It didn't do him any good today or yesterday. Proper flyweight rolls in smoked each day.
    Yeah. Wiggins is a proper flyweight. Rolling in with that other well known fly-weight Nibali day 1 and 8 minutes ahead of him today. Nibali and Wiggins. Flyweights.

Just post photos will you?
  • frenchfighter
    mroli wrote:
    Just post photos will you?

Good afternoon mroli. The answer you have requested is 'no'.
    Contador is the Greatest
  • mroli
    Then please talk sense. You want to criticise Wiggins for being a one trick time-trialling pony with a crap dress sense - fine. You want to praise Contador for being a panache fuelled climber from heaven - great. You want to criticise Froome for looking ugly on a bike - a valid opinion. You want to question whether or not Sky are doping whilst ignoring performances from other teams - I get it if you don't like Sky. You want to anoint heavyweights and criticise poor performances - awesome.

Hell, some of the above I agree with and the other stuff I can see your point of view and often it is interesting and thought provoking.

But crass comments like the above just demean your intelligence and passion for the sport. Surely you can see that?
  • frenchfighter
    It was very tongue in cheek. I`m not sure why you are getting so annoyed about it!
    Contador is the Greatest
  • mroli
    Ah, in which case I am over-reacting and apologise. Perhaps you should put an ironic icon on for duffers like me that can't tell whether you are taking the piss or trying to make a point :roll: !
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    HAS HE NO SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tour-pologne-stage-one-20130727-125528-035.jpg

Oh my god and that blue garter thing... Jezzzz
  • Richmond Racer
    Richmond Racer Posts: 8,561
    Could easily be the deciding factor for Brad to retire
  • Turfle
    Turfle Posts: 3,762
    There was a picture of Dombrowski in it recently - that boy really is quite skinny.

BQGyHOtCYAAK4g0.jpg:large
  • Richmond Racer
    makes Brad and Froome look on the plump side
  • makes Brad and Froome look on the plump side

when i was racing i always seemed to get my Indurainesque stature in a two man break with that type of rider , it's like drafting behind bamboo :?
  • Richmond Racer
    makes Brad and Froome look on the plump side

when i was racing i always seemed to get my Indurainesque stature in a two man break with that type of rider , it's like drafting behind bamboo :?

He he, perhaps that's why the panda was chasing Dan Martin at LBL.... :)
  • Mikey23
    Mikey23 Posts: 5,306
    Aww missed a fight... Pleased you guys have kissed and made up

I'm wondering what it will look like with a newspaper stuffed down the front
  • makes Brad and Froome look on the plump side

He he, perhaps that's why the panda was chasing Dan Martin at LBL.... :)

Pang yan Fuglsang ? :)
  • Paul 8v
    Paul 8v Posts: 5,458
    Mikey23 wrote:
    Aww missed a fight... Pleased you guys have kissed and made up

I'm wondering what it will look like with a newspaper stuffed down the front
    Maybe that's it, more exposure for one of the Murdoch empire's papers!
  • awavey
    awavey Posts: 2,368
    Paul 8v wrote:

modesty cover for the Sun :lol: not that it leaves much to the imagination <shudder> I hope to god they dont make supporters versions of that freely available be enough to put people off cycling for good !!
  • RideOnTime
    RideOnTime Posts: 4,712
    awavey wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:

modesty cover for the Sun :lol: not that it leaves much to the imagination <shudder> I hope to god they dont make supporters versions of that freely available be enough to put people off cycling for good !!

eeek :shock:
  • Richmond Racer
    RideOnTime wrote:
    awavey wrote:
    Paul 8v wrote:

eeek :shock:

*chunders*
  • ad_snow
    ad_snow Posts: 469
    Couple of them sporting it here - most of them seem to have better sense though!

Surely with all the advanced 'cooling black fabric' or whatever in these Rapha designs, a see-through version shouldn't be needed? :lol::lol:

14bpcex.jpg
  • The special fancy Rapha 'cool black' thing just ensures that the black's on a level playing field with the lighter colours reflecting back the heat etc etc

It seems that several teams are actually sporting the fishnet look in their summer gear - its just that it really shows up with the Sky kit because its black so the skin colour really shows through
  • inkyfingers
    inkyfingers Posts: 4,400
    I hope they use plenty of sunblock.
    "I have a lovely photo of a Camargue horse but will not post it now" (Frenchfighter - July 2013)
  • TimB34
    TimB34 Posts: 316
    French clothing company Ekoi are now offering an 'Ultralight' jersey in "the fabric used by one English pro team during the 2013 Tour de France"

Only 79€ to show off your nipples/tattoos/body hair in public.

http://www.ekoi.fr/fr/maillots-manches-courtes/2314-maillot-ekoi-ultra-light.html

Not sure the image will work:
    maillot-ekoi-ultra-light.jpg